BEWARE!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Lets get a few things straight here... Noones crying. If you believe I am, come talk to me about it. Please, I encourage you to. This is a matter of integrity. Jan 29th, message from CE.... Looks like I will be able to pay $2/sf for the safety film install and 1.25 for the solar install. I am going to let keywest do the entire 995 and just sub it out to him do to him already having a distributor and product in hand which he will bring with him. Also he will do some of the safetyfilm install which will leave about half for you and any of the solar film you want to do. So you are looking at about 700 sf of safety install and 700 of solar install that is available for you to do. I will be there as well to do some, but will let you do all that you want. In my original post, I spoke incorectly and stated this..He stated that it wasnt sure as to when this job would start, but he assured to me that I would be the installer and would be contacted when the time would come. He also noted that there would be some 995 installation and he informed me that Steve Fisher, AKA Key West would be taking care of it. I took this out of context, and my apologies to the entire board for doing so. I do travel ALOT with national gigs, but this excuse does not warrant the fact that a phone call was not even made to determine my availability. but I was never sure where you would be week to week with your schedule and I needed a definite with somewhat of a short notice due to all the delays

Steve, just curious, if your so busy with what you do in your area, why did you need to go out of town? You accuse me of not having my personal operation in my area just to help you step up a notch.. But WTF? PA is my area!!! this job was only 3 hours from my home!! You drove ten hours and are the first one to kick guys in the nuts who travel because they may be taking your work. Your a hypocrite dude. Im sure there are MANY here that would agree. I travel because I love to travel, I have made many great references in my travels, because my work speaks for itself. I dont have to put leins on ANY businesses in ANY states, as you are to well known for discussing. You even mentioned to me that you were going to put a lein on the building your working in for Jim if he doesnt pay you for the work you had completed. If you do the job correctly my friend, then why the lein? You state that I NEEDED the job... You couldnt be further from the truth. If your driving ten hours, I'd say you needed it a litte more. Last evening I had numerous people PM me and give examples of the bad condition you had left them in after they had asked for your assistance with certain jobs. You have no room to speak my friend. I also had another individual PM me and state that you told him that I was out of the job in Pittsburgh, and you were trying to invite him. I received no word or phone call from you or jim in this situation, which would have been the proper thing to do. I explained to you that I was uncomfortable with DOW, seeing that I sub it out to keep the responsibility off my business, never mentioned that I was scared little man.

You can try to make me look like the ass here bud. But the ones who know you, will forever know the truth. Next time im in your neck of the woods, I just may decide to stop by your trailerpark tint shop and pay you a visit...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey zues, to answer your question, I head out for Denver the 29th of April through the 7th of May.

cool.

And to give a point....I can lay a bead of caulk.......... :dunno ............slackers..................... :dunno

DOW....why dont ya just call it a bead of caulk............ :evilgrin I can lay the best dow you have ever seen.

:evilgrin

Guest Olfablade

So Dan, I guess you owe me an apology for calling me a coward behind my keyboard?? :evilgrin

I only called it as I saw it. I had knowledge of the job, and thought your criticism of Steve was unfair. That is the only reason I chimed in. :dunno

Archived