08 Dodge Avenger

Guest Katie0530

Guest Katie0530

I have done alot of these cars for local Chrysler/Dodge dealerships and they never seem to get easier. Does anyone have any tips on tucking the doors under the front and back seals?(Especially the top front corners of the front doors)

I love them chrysler products in terms of tinting, not owning! The gaskets are a breeze to pull off on those cars w/o removing the door panel, pop back a little trim tab behind the door handle and remove the screw or torx I forget. Then pull back up top in the corner and use a hook tool to pull out the rubber gaskets.

I almost feel bad charging the back glass as a back glass its so small flat and easy.

Guest JUSTIN
I love them chrysler products in terms of tinting, not owning! The gaskets are a breeze to pull off on those cars w/o removing the door panel, pop back a little trim tab behind the door handle and remove the screw or torx I forget. Then pull back up top in the corner and use a hook tool to pull out the rubber gaskets.

I almost feel bad charging the back glass as a back glass its so small flat and easy.

keyword..."almost" :rollin

Guest dakotaman333

I have only been tinting about a year and I have 2 avengers in the family. I can't seem to understand why I pre-shrink on the outside and the madico charcool want's to crease. Ive never had a problem and wasted so much film on 2 cars. Are there any soulutions to the problem im having. thanks so much.

Guest OnTheDarkside

I have an 08 dodge avenger that I pulled the panel for on the rear passenger door, upon putting it back together the door initially didnt want to close as the latch wasnt catching. I put the lock lever down and the door did close, but now it doesnt want to open and now that its closed I am unable to pull the panel to check things out. Im assuming something disconnected at the latch or handle to open the door?

How would I be able to get this door open? And any idea of what went wrong exactly?

ANY insights is GREATLY appreciated!

Archived