!llegal tint disclaimer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here in California its !llegal to drive with the front windows tinted. This is how it works here in the bay area you can get 3 $10 fix-it tickets on the fourth one its a straight $183 fine. Your not allowed to fix it anymore after the 3rd time unless there is a transfer of ownership. If there is a transfer of ownership while there is a pending fix-it ticket it gets dismissed in court.

welllllllllllllllllllll............before both side of this long drawn out argument start again, lets keep it simple. FIND OUT YOUR LOCAL/STATE LAWS!!!! If it is not !llegal to install, only to have it, then a disclaimer MAY work for you. If it IS !llegal to install it, then any disclaimer you have filled out is evidence against you of breaking the law. Contact a lawyer or your state authorities to discuss this. DO NOT take any advice from anyone here, since this is an issue of your state and local laws, and any advice from here is not from a state LEGAL authority, it is only opinion.

That said, my opinion still stands that any and all business operators can make the decision to run their business the way they wish. Terms of '!llegal' filming vary from state to state and only YOU can decide what to do, no preaching here !!!!!!

and DAN, where is your crack dealer??? If he takes checks, I am in !!!!!! :krazy

Guest cartek
get it? :krazy faxed last night

no didn't get it, will you try again!!!

my receipts dont say what percentage they got, and I dont have disclaimers.

Prove that that is my tint on the car, he could have went and gotten it darkened elsewhere!

Guest Thetintcenter
get it? :krazy faxed last night

no didn't get it, will you try again!!!

my receipts dont say what percentage they got, and I dont have disclaimers.

Prove that that is my tint on the car, he could have went and gotten it darkened elsewhere!

So then your saying that you don't give warranties on the tint jobs your doing. The manufactures needs this info for warranties.

Archived