Frosted logo

Guest joesinla

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I spent the time to get togeather a base set of ready to cut images to offer it would be fine... in fact I'll bet it wouldn't take but an extra 10 to 20 minutes per car to do graphics on a car.... The problem I have is I haven't done that.... So right now it like 'what are you looking for ' and cust. is like ' I don't know... something cool and different'... then I bust out a catalog of images and they about short circuit..... :nope

I forget that computercut allows you to go to there web page and review graphics easier than any other cut software. I can review hundreds of gaphics before I even pull it to my cut screen. ive seen that tinttech you gotta pull the graphics into the cut screen just to review? this is true?

trust me call wild, post as many graphics as you possibly can in every type of application possible and jeff is still gonna tell ya yours are not as cool or 'negative' as his are. :lol it's not as simple as.......putting different layers of film on in different colors to come up with a design anymore. no matter what you call it, you have to layer it a certain way for a certain effect and for it to look right. :hmmm

And you can trust me, he's just as much a pleasure in person, just what you'd expect...so perfect whilst laying an quarter inch gap :nope

you are so full of it, never had I said that my work is better. and 1/4 inch gap where has that came from. as far as I know and we all know that a butted edge looks like crap, when seaming

I forget that computercut allows you to go to there web page and review graphics easier than any other cut software. I can review hundreds of gaphics before I even pull it to my cut screen. ive seen that tinttech you gotta pull the graphics into the cut screen just to review? this is true?

not sure about tinttech but llumar's precisioncut is like that. you can't see the design until you select it into the cut window. it's lame. that was really cool about computercut. and you can't select different graphics into the cut window at the same time. pulling up another removes the one you had there. if you want to pull a graphic into the window with a door glass pattern you can't do it.

one thing I will say.....precisioncut's patterns are 100 times more accurate than computercut's ever were. computercut's patterns never fit properly, so bad that when I had it I ONLY used it for graphics. precisioncut's patterns are too good. it's scary how good they are..... over 2 weeks now of using it everyday on basically every vehicle that's come in and I only had one pattern not fit like I like....and it was on a frameless subaru doorglass. I've always preached that hand cut is the better way to go. after the last 2 weeks of not cutting patterns my feelings might be changing. :nope

I cant exsplain to technique you would just have to see it in a video..I promise to post it tomorrow and im sure you will always critasize me....thats fine "I try not to cross any lines(anymore) and hope you would respect the sight and do the same?

Any vid up yet Jeff to help me understand.

and how would this have been installed

picofweek90.jpg

Guest Fly Paper
I cant exsplain to technique you would just have to see it in a video..I promise to post it tomorrow and im sure you will always critasize me....thats fine "I try not to cross any lines(anymore) and hope you would respect the sight and do the same?

Any vid up yet Jeff to help me understand.

and how would this have been installed

picofweek90.jpg

I'll print any digital image you want in 65,000 colors inculding transitional fade on literally hundreds of different media up to 60"wide. Install one sheet of material and end the weeding BS! Plotters are tube TV's dude!

www.infiniteoptiks.com

Archived