Sun Gard?

Guest ConsumerZero

Guest absolutetinting

didn't I just say try there new line.

are you illiturate or do you just have a 3rd grade reading level and can't comprehend.

I didn't bag on sungard alone.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you illiturate or do you just have a 3rd grade reading level and can't comprehend.

TG isn't the one unable to use proper English and spelling, before you accuse someone of being "illiturate" perhaps you should learn how to spell it.

Guest absolutetinting

TD aren't you skepticle of any of the products you get from sungard. I know kent gets most of the sungard free from all the redos you guys have at calcoast.

y'know I'm right.

and don't tint anymore, but gather info from all manufactures.

Well if all films get beat on by the sun down there, then what good is it to bad mouth all the big name films? yeah, where you are they dont last as long, but how do you know that the TS isn't in maine, where the films will last forever also? I don't see the point in ragging on every big name film manny when its known that any film breaks down where you are.

I didn't rag on all the manu.

and I also said try the new line from sun gard instead of the shadow. y'inbred.

you and larrytintslimo must do each other. :lol2

some of the stuff you guys write smells like ass. :lol2

both from mi, both minimal experience and you guy best installers. perfect pair. :dunno

These kind of posts put you on my radar, if you can't debate on the merit of the facts and resort to implying that someone is a homosexual, then I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Guest absolutetinting

TG isn't the one unable to use proper English and spelling, before you accuse someone of being "illiturate" perhaps you should learn how to spell it.

my bad,

I just start typing to fast and and say what on my mind.

and TD my refrences won't happen again.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Well if all films get beat on by the sun down there, then what good is it to bad mouth all the big name films? yeah, where you are they dont last as long, but how do you know that the TS isn't in maine, where the films will last forever also? I don't see the point in ragging on every big name film manny when its known that any film breaks down where you are.

I didn't rag on all the manu.

and I also said try the new line from sun gard instead of the shadow. y'inbred.

you and larrytintslimo must do each other. :lol2

some of the stuff you guys write smells like ass. :lol2

both from mi, both minimal experience and you guy best installers. perfect pair. :dunno

have you tried any of their film since they have changed hands, and started using better components or have you tested it in any way shape or form...if you are retired ...I seriously doubt it.

if you haven't...you have nothing to say that is valuable....or correct about the new solamatrix sungard.

That was exactly my point. Being retired generally means you don't deal with the industry anymore. So I was saying that I'm sure their new stuff is good because Solamatrix took over, and that shouldnt be overshadowed by the issues with their old film. Until you try the new stuff in your hands, you can't have an opinion on it.

And what big manny didn't you rag on? You said Sun Gard is bad, Solar Gard delaminates, and that 3m and llumar are bad. Thats pretty much the 4 biggest auto film companies, so I would consider that ragging on them all.

As for LTL and myself, maybe if you were to try the new SG stuff, you would like it too. The Supreme line is far better than any other film on the market that I have tried. It has unbelievable clarity, shrinks like butter, and looks awesome from the outside. If I get good service from a rep and company, and they make a good product, I have no issues promoting their product. If their good to me, I'll be good to them in return.

Where did I say I was the best installer? I've never said that. Maybe you think that because I post in almost every thread on here, since the point is to have logical input based on your personal experiences as it relates to the thread topic. I have no problems sharing my knowledge with other tinters, because thats how everyone learns and benefits. Also, it gives you the ability to see where your insight might be wrong in some cases, so you can improve.

yes sir, okay, what ever you wish sir.

Tintstar, I know what your saying . So many people think because the tint installs easy and leaves there shop looking good its a good tint. Most of these guys wont be in the same shop in 2 or 3 years so they dont care about the durability over 3-5 years . I have owned the same business for 12 years so I know what film is good and what films are crap. Llumar doesnt need to hype film because they have a track record. Sunguard doesnt have a track record so they have to hype the product to get new installers excited. Remember when sunguard brought out there desert charcoal they had big seminars and fancy brochure saying its the newest innovation in Tint and it turned out to be crap . So dont be so hard on the new guys they are still learning the ropes .Remember the 90's you chose between llumar solarguard sunguard , I got the new tint magazine and they were about 15 companies to choose from .

yes sir, okay, what ever you wish sir.

Tintstar, I know what your saying . So many people think because the tint installs easy and leaves there shop looking good its a good tint. Most of these guys wont be in the same shop in 2 or 3 years so they dont care about the durability over 3-5 years . I have owned the same business for 12 years so I know what film is good and what films are crap. Llumar doesnt need to hype film because they have a track record. Sunguard doesnt have a track record so they have to hype the product to get new installers excited. Remember when sunguard brought out there desert charcoal they had big seminars and fancy brochure saying its the newest innovation in Tint and it turned out to be crap . So dont be so hard on the new guys they are still learning the ropes .Remember the 90's you chose between llumar solarguard sunguard , I got the new tint magazine and they were about 15 companies to choose from .

They do, and its bad, but I know what you are saying. This is why so many post when it comes to SunGard. I hope Solamatrix makes the product better. Until then, I will be replacing SunGard on auto for quite some time. I'll admit, I have never used SunGard, but only b/c of their track record.

Archived