How much to pay an experienced auto window tinter?

Guest 2207WEST

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much is an experienced auto tinter worth?

Welcome to the board :thumb Lots of shops pay commission on work, usually 25 to 35 % depending on several things like booms2go mentioned. It's against the rules to talk about actual pay or prices per hour.
How much is a experienced business owner worth? 

There's so many variables, it's almost impossible for an outsider to give advice on other than enough pay to keep them loyal but not so much you go out of business :lol6

Guest imbagroup

I have been in business for one year now, and I have been paying 30% to a very experienced window tinter. I am considering changing his pay. I almost feel like that makes him a 30% partner, yet he does not buy film, go after work or deal with day to day operations. Any thoughts?

I have been in business for one year now, and I have been paying 30% to a very experienced window tinter. I am considering changing his pay. I almost feel like that makes him a 30% partner, yet he does not buy film, go after work or deal with day to day operations. Any thoughts?

you change it to benefit yourself and he sees it that way, you may as well look for another tinter.

Archived