snapping a rear glass off the car

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad it worked out....I would be afraid that you would either not get enough or get too much shrink on a back glass that way.

With doing all hand cutting it will be faster for me to do it my way on the car and I KNOW it is shrank just right for that window. I do my door glasses double and shrink both pieces at the same time when they have to be shrank......

Guest Sunlimited

Just don't see how shrinking it off the glass will make it easier. You shrink to the contour of the glass not the board. But hey if it works for you go for it....

sorry guys it wasnt a lesson and for you to truly understand it #1 you got to understand snapping? you have no clue what it is your on a completely different level. will thank you for whtching it and all imput, thanks guys. like I said this is going to be fun for me to see how many cars can be done this way. I beleive ill be able to get about all hondas this way and a majority of easy cars as a fusion, a tl, a accord, and belive ill be trying those harder ones like a maxima with out covering the matrix.

snapping back glasses will be my new thing and keep you posted on how things go, like which cars ive completed.

if your not understanding this process you can check out my other video on myspace or search it threw tintdude.com

thanks again for all imput :spit

I am not sure I fell :cool after the first minute and just woke up maybe next time put sum :spit on or explain what you are doing as you go.

sorry mike! im on a much higher level then you and understand why your clueless

Archived