first corvette tomorrow... 2007

tintshopky

yep, I knew it was only a matter of time. :lol2 2007 corvette coming in tomorrow. I've been at it a couple of years now and doing well, so I'm going in confident. read through some vette posts and picked up some good tips. I am nervous about the film I'm using for this. just started using sg nr charcoal. I'm shrinking it great on everything else, just hope it gets there on this one. the roll downs look as bad as the back glass. wish me luck.

Derrik you suck man.... :lol2 right after I got off the phone with you I got a call about a 2005 vette! I told him the price and I would guess I will get to do it....ugh!

You have to let me know what you get out of it....

Maybe its a drop top

:please I think the doors are more difficult than the back glass on the hard top...

If it is a convertible, it will be a little easier, to not have to do the big back glass and have more time to muck with the windows in the doors...

Not a very difficult car, if you take your time...:poke

Guest Sunlimited

It's not very difficult. I think more people get screwed up shrinking the back at an angle rather than up and down. Just make sure your fingers are the right way and it should be a breeze...

Maybe its a drop top

It's like christmas when they pull in and it's a drop top instead of a hard :please Cutting out the doors, depending on your method, I lay the film up there and shrink the top and bottom of the film before I ever think about trying to cut it out :poke

Archived