SOLAR FREE

Guest DUKECITYTINT

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
EBAY LOL is where he is getting it, Look at that post on llumar atc that is a couple down from this one scotty, with the guy on ebay selling it. Thats where! LMAO!

:hump

T4F, maybe you missed the fact that auction is for a 20" roll, not a 40" one :lol thats 70% MORE expensive than a 20 of True Black and 20% LESS than a 40" of true black

lol... even with all that discount, ewf can't compete with solarfree's prices. at ewf's prices, I can easily buy a roll of llumar ATC with free shipping. I'm glad howard gives you those discounts, you out of all people should definitly deserve it.

ewf and solarfree are not competitors in my book. EWF carries a MUCH more extensive line of films than any company on the market, even the major ones. Where else can you get 8+ automotive lines, and tons of FG/deco/security films?

Plus, how long has solarfree been around? Probably not since 1985. Have their films proven themselves over time to be high quality? There have been people using expresses true smoke series, a 7 year film since the late 90s without any warranty claims yet. That shows something about the quality of their films.

ps- where are you getting ATC for the price of TB? you can't even get a roll of SolarGards NR smoke for that price, or QDP even

Scotty, you are the average joe that gets normal pricing and some freebies from howard. You have absolutely no idea how much film really costs and how much howard actually gets his film for. Anyhow there's a lot of secrets in this industry, but ATC for the price of TB, yes you better believe it. If I could get my hands on more, I'd distribute instead of tinting, but CPFilms limits my order. But I don't complain, nobody would in my shoes. Solarfree has been around for a long time my friend. It's just a brand name but the manny is well known.

Scotty, I said EWF can't compare to Solarfree when it comes to prices... I didn't mention anything else. So please read carefully before you go blasting off into a tangent.

EBAY LOL is where he is getting it, Look at that post on llumar atc that is a couple down from this one scotty, with the guy on ebay selling it. Thats where! LMAO!

:hump

T4F, maybe you missed the fact that auction is for a 20" roll, not a 40" one :lol thats 70% MORE expensive than a 20 of True Black and 20% LESS than a 40" of true black

Sorry I cut down my rolls from a 60 inch master roll. Pretty sure nobody in Ebay are selling master rolls. But then again, what do you know Scotty? You can't even spell your name correctly.

ps- if anybody needs a little ATC, I have a few feet I can spare ya.

Guest VaTinterPMan

:lol2

T4F, maybe you missed the fact that auction is for a 20" roll, not a 40" one :beer thats 70% MORE expensive than a 20 of True Black and 20% LESS than a 40" of true black

Look again scotty he has rolls of 36 and 40 if I remember correctly its listed below he did that so someone can contact him directly and not have to pay ebay for selling it. here it is copy and pasted

This is a list of my entire inventory: (I do not have any other films than these!!!!!!)

These films are grey if it has GR in the description and charcoal if it has CH in the description.

Film type size metal/dyed warranty % price QTY

ATR50CH 20”x100’ METAL Yes 50% 75

AT50CH 24"x100' DYED Yes 50% 5

AT05GR 24”x100’ DYED Yes 5% 10

AT05CH 20"x100' DYED Yes 5% 3

AT05CH 24"x100 DYED Yes 5% 5

AT05CH 40"x100' DYED Yes 5% 2

ATC15CH 20"x100' DYED Yes 15% 5

ATC15CH 24"x100' DYED Yes 15% 5

ATR15CH 24"x100' METAL Yes 15% 1

ATC15CH 36"x100' DYED Yes 15% 5

ATC35CH 20"x100' DYED Yes 38% 5

ATC35CH 24"x100' DYED Yes 38% 5

ATC35CH 36"x100' DYED Yes 38% 5

ATR30CH 36"x100' METAL Yes 32% 2

ATR30CH 24"x100' METAL Yes 32% 2

ATR30CH 20"x100' METAL Yes 32% 2

ATC35CH 7”x100’ DYED Yes 38% 2

(These 7 inch by 100 foot rolls are used for cutting strips for windshields or tinting rear windows in pieces.)

Guest scottydosnntkno

:lol2

T4F, maybe you missed the fact that auction is for a 20" roll, not a 40" one :coffee thats 70% MORE expensive than a 20 of True Black and 20% LESS than a 40" of true black

Sorry I cut down my rolls from a 60 inch master roll. Pretty sure nobody in Ebay are selling master rolls. But then again, what do you know Scotty? You can't even spell your name correctly.

ps- if anybody needs a little ATC, I have a few feet I can spare ya.

where can I not spell my name correctly? its identical to my old AIM screename that I've had for years and years

Archived