SOLAR FREE

Guest DUKECITYTINT

You are actually good at calling me. 7 years self employed,a 3000 square foot shop and 30+ dealers. Yep yellow film for me no need for quality. Look up my shop and stop bye sometime and let's see how you run your mouthto my face when your not behind that keyboard. Why the negativity do you have a part in this company? Or are you one of those e-thugs who has nothing better to do?

Enough said. Grow up... show proof or gtfo, and yes I am an e-thug so watch out.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so despite all the grammar! what about the actual QUALITY of this low price nr stamina window film...I used it and found it nice to work with very scratch resistant and clear but what about the longevity of this film!!! and how long has it been out for does any one have any credible information???

:nope

They switched their line to only 1.5 MIL NR line which is much better than their thinner 1 MIL line. .. I've used it since the very beginning (June of 06) and its withstood our Chicago summers looking like the same day I've installed it. They've come a long way, believe me.

Guest Crackz

my friend use's solar free I tried it it cant compare to EWF in any way shrink look or user friendly no I do like wintech nice looking easy to work with and very clear looking out off it

Guest tanted-N

Both of their diamond and stamina line are just plain bad

only lasts one year, this is from experience, Ive been getting more and more redo's on back windows and rear side windows, too bad I cant return all the film purchased from them...

generally the back window is the main issue cause it gets the most sun... I was sold this film as being color stable and their premium line... hah..... Korean.... HaH

Im pissed cause my name is all over this product.... I've switched to global and solar gard and will promise all my custys sold this crap i will replace it for free... after all... it come off with no glue

guess that should have been the first sign!!!

Both of their diamond and stamina line are just plain bad

only lasts one year, this is from experience, Ive been getting more and more redo's on back windows and rear side windows, too bad I cant return all the film purchased from them...

generally the back window is the main issue cause it gets the most sun... I was sold this film as being color stable and their premium line... hah..... Korean.... HaH

Im pissed cause my name is all over this product.... I've switched to global and solar gard and will promise all my custys sold this crap i will replace it for free... after all... it come off with no glue

guess that should have been the first sign!!!

Glad to here you are using Global, you will be ok with it :beer BTW.... Welcome to TintDude :thumb

ANY BODY USE THIS? IS IT WORTH A CRAP?

no and no

Hold on a minute, If you don't use it how do you know it isn't "worth a crap"?

I don't use it either but that's really not fair to say. http://www.tintdude.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/twocents.gif

I have used all of solar free window films Genisis films turn purple and glue breaks down and sunblade is not as clear it also feels strange if you try to take out a crease you will rip the film. or damage it.  I had problems with them with warranty issues they give excuses not to cover film less alone labor. buy cheap you get cheap :) 

Archived