SOLAR FREE

Guest DUKECITYTINT

Guest VaTinterPMan

Got sample and played with it a little, Not a bad film feels thicker and not as thin. Good color to it not the best but ok. Time will tell though cant just take something out and be like ewww, besides for those rare few out there that we all know about.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EBAY LOL is where he is getting it, Look at that post on llumar atc that is a couple down from this one scotty, with the guy on ebay selling it. Thats where! LMAO!

:lol2

T4F, maybe you missed the fact that auction is for a 20" roll, not a 40" one :dunno thats 70% MORE expensive than a 20 of True Black and 20% LESS than a 40" of true black

Sorry I cut down my rolls from a 60 inch master roll. Pretty sure nobody in Ebay are selling master rolls. But then again, what do you know Scotty? You can't even spell your name correctly.

ps- if anybody needs a little ATC, I have a few feet I can spare ya.

where can I not spell my name correctly? its identical to my old AIM screename that I've had for years and years

dude are you that blind???? seriously, for the 3rd and last time, I'm going to point stuff out for you.... the 'DOSNT' in your name, when spelled correctly according to the Oxford English Dictionary, should be "DOESN'T". Thats great that you had your old AIM screename for "years and years", but it doesn't change the fact that you spelled it incorrectly. anyways, enough, I give up.

Guest scottydosnntkno
EBAY LOL is where he is getting it, Look at that post on llumar atc that is a couple down from this one scotty, with the guy on ebay selling it. Thats where! LMAO!

T4F, maybe you missed the fact that auction is for a 20" roll, not a 40" one :dunno thats 70% MORE expensive than a 20 of True Black and 20% LESS than a 40" of true black

Sorry I cut down my rolls from a 60 inch master roll. Pretty sure nobody in Ebay are selling master rolls. But then again, what do you know Scotty? You can't even spell your name correctly.

where can I not spell my name correctly? its identical to my old AIM screename that I've had for years and years

dude are you that blind???? seriously, for the 3rd and last time, I'm going to point stuff out for you.... the 'DOSNT' in your name, when spelled correctly according to the Oxford English Dictionary, should be "DOESN'T". Thats great that you had your old AIM screename for "years and years", but it doesn't change the fact that you spelled it incorrectly. anyways, enough, I give up.

ps, look again, its spelled dosNNT :lol2

also, did you every consider the fact that its spelled the way it is because someone else had doesnt in their SN?

ps, look again, its spelled dosNNT :lol2

also, did you every consider the fact that its spelled the way it is because someone else had doesnt in their SN?

scotty... you're missing the whole joke man. nevermind bro... keep tinting, at least I know you're good at that and I do owe you a thank you for the anti-graffiti film recommendation, so thanks.

Guest scottydosnntkno

:lol

T4F, maybe you missed the fact that auction is for a 20" roll, not a 40" one :lol thats 70% MORE expensive than a 20 of True Black and 20% LESS than a 40" of true black

ps, look again, its spelled dosNNT :lol

scotty... you're missing the whole joke man. nevermind bro... keep tinting, at least I know you're good at that and I do owe you a thank you for the anti-graffiti film recommendation, so thanks.

my bad lmfao

:thumb

Lots of spelling errors and looks like they offer a cheap product. Anybody use this film day in and day out?

:evilgrin one reason I will not even bother with a sample. if they can't even afford a .com website, and have numerous spelling and grammatical errors on the one thing that represents their company, I'd rather pass

Scotty, their web address is both .com (solarfreefilm.com) and .biz (solarfreefilm.biz)... so I don't understand how you could think that they can't even afford a .com website. If you are going to flame a company, flame them for their film. You talk about representation like its the sole reason why you would turn down a company. In truth, I agree with most people (minus you) about how crappy solar free is, but the reasons are never because they have grammatical errors or anything like that. If you're going to slam a company for any reason it should be because of: 1) service 2) price 3) quality... with quality being the most important.

with most companies the film quality and price are the reasons to pick between companies, but the website should play a large roll too. With how tied together the world is these days with the internet, it is the #1 marketing tool for companies to use. Hell, when I first started the first thing I did was a good search for tint companies, and looked at their websites and picked the ones I wanted samples from. If I saw solarfrees website then, or now, I still won't and don't want a sample from them. From what I hear on here, coupled with their website, I'll pass on that one.

If you can't even make a presentable website with correct spelling and punctuation, then why make one at all? All it does is make you look like a second class company who doesn't care about its image at all. No other film manufacturer has a website with any, let alone that level of errors in/on it.

Scotty, you put too much emphasis on websites, but thats your thing and I respect that. I like to see the overall picture about a company, and for solarfree, their website is riddled with grammar issues, but I still like their film and they treat me better than any other film company. When they send the wrong film, they send the correct one next day air, and give me a $30 voucher for my next order. But to each their own.

you should check out EWF then, they have just as good if not better service. Numerous times I have been comped tools, rolls, etc

Well I only got comped twice with solarfree and it was because something was out of stock and they sent the wrong roll. If you have been comped numerous times, I feel like that company has been making too many mistakes and shouldn't be comping their customers numerous times. I have tried EWF, and I really like true black, but I told a story a while back about my surprising encounter at their facility in Placentia, CA. For this reason, I stay clear from EWF. Don't get me wrong, I'll recommend TB to anyone but the whole operation side smells too fishy for me. As good as TB is, there are other great films too, and I choose to stick with them.

Tint4Food pm me please about this.

Lots of spelling errors and looks like they offer a cheap product. Anybody use this film day in and day out?

:dunno one reason I will not even bother with a sample. if they can't even afford a .com website, and have numerous spelling and grammatical errors on the one thing that represents their company, I'd rather pass

Scotty, their web address is both .com (solarfreefilm.com) and .biz (solarfreefilm.biz)... so I don't understand how you could think that they can't even afford a .com website. If you are going to flame a company, flame them for their film. You talk about representation like its the sole reason why you would turn down a company. In truth, I agree with most people (minus you) about how crappy solar free is, but the reasons are never because they have grammatical errors or anything like that. If you're going to slam a company for any reason it should be because of: 1) service 2) price 3) quality... with quality being the most important.

with most companies the film quality and price are the reasons to pick between companies, but the website should play a large roll too. With how tied together the world is these days with the internet, it is the #1 marketing tool for companies to use. Hell, when I first started the first thing I did was a good search for tint companies, and looked at their websites and picked the ones I wanted samples from. If I saw solarfrees website then, or now, I still won't and don't want a sample from them. From what I hear on here, coupled with their website, I'll pass on that one.

If you can't even make a presentable website with correct spelling and punctuation, then why make one at all? All it does is make you look like a second class company who doesn't care about its image at all. No other film manufacturer has a website with any, let alone that level of errors in/on it.

Scotty, you put too much emphasis on websites, but thats your thing and I respect that. I like to see the overall picture about a company, and for solarfree, their website is riddled with grammar issues, but I still like their film and they treat me better than any other film company. When they send the wrong film, they send the correct one next day air, and give me a $30 voucher for my next order. But to each their own.

you should check out EWF then, they have just as good if not better service. Numerous times I have been comped tools, rolls, etc

Well I only got comped twice with solarfree and it was because something was out of stock and they sent the wrong roll. If you have been comped numerous times, I feel like that company has been making too many mistakes and shouldn't be comping their customers numerous times. I have tried EWF, and I really like true black, but I told a story a while back about my surprising encounter at their facility in Placentia, CA. For this reason, I stay clear from EWF. Don't get me wrong, I'll recommend TB to anyone but the whole operation side smells too fishy for me. As good as TB is, there are other great films too, and I choose to stick with them.

@Wetintcars.com

I'll tell you some other time man. It's not that important. The quality of EWF is great and thats the most important part. Who cares where Howard buys his film from as long as we are satisfied with the quality and service. I know who Howard's manufacturers are and they are damn good manufacturers. So yea, wetintcars, one day when I'm not so busy, you'll get a pm with the full story.

Guest scottydosnntkno

:krazy one reason I will not even bother with a sample. if they can't even afford a .com website, and have numerous spelling and grammatical errors on the one thing that represents their company, I'd rather pass

@Wetintcars.com

I'll tell you some other time man. It's not that important. The quality of EWF is great and thats the most important part. Who cares where Howard buys his film from as long as we are satisfied with the quality and service. I know who Howard's manufacturers are and they are damn good manufacturers. So yea, wetintcars, one day when I'm not so busy, you'll get a pm with the full story.

:krazy film is film, when its made to spec. He could have his same exact film made here if he wanted to, just it would probably cost more

Archived