SOLAR FREE

Guest DUKECITYTINT

It sucks that you had warranty issues.  btw, genesis isn't color stable and they don't cover any type of fading/purpling for that particular series, thats why I stuck with their carbon lines only. 

Stick with Sunblade or their main line, Artisan.  Pigments don't purple, its an inherent property.  

For a guy who's handle is LIFETIME WARRANTY TINTING, i'm surprised you would use their cheaper line. Next time read their warranty cards carefully.  If the warranty says there is no coverage for color change, then don't offer your customer's a lifetime warranty against purpling. Business ethcs bro.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish all my competitors would use this film.

:lol well said

Best thing about this film is it leaves little to no adhesive behind upon removal. We have a few rolls of their Sunblade line but stopped using it shortly after. I actually kind of like the way the film feels :dunno One positive thing I would say is it shrinks very easily but it is way too blue for my liking. Also, if you try to heat anything out after installation the film starts to flake away very easily.

There are many films out there that come off with no glue left behind. suntek carbon and formula one just to name a couple and those are big brand names. In now way does it mean it's a bad film if you can do a clean removal with no glue.

I use sunblade, sentry, omega and artisan from Solar Free. never got into their genesis film since ALL dyed films will eventually fade no matter what. Their nano-carbon and ceramic films are better than everything else I've used that's out there and I get it for half the price. Customer service is great and i will use them until I can no longer hold and squeegee in my hand haha

I've used their film for over 2 years now with zero warranty, no fading, no peeling, no nothing. Anyone with half a brain should give them a shot, if you don't like the film

then fine, go get raped by llumar for what they charge while I'm over here making a killing installing a better product for half the cost :money

There are many films out there that come off with no glue left behind. suntek carbon and formula one just to name a couple and those are big brand names. In now way does it mean it's a bad film if you can do a clean removal with no glue.

I use sunblade, sentry, omega and artisan from Solar Free. never got into their genesis film since ALL dyed films will eventually fade no matter what. Their nano-carbon and ceramic films are better than everything else I've used that's out there and I get it for half the price. Customer service is great and i will use them until I can no longer hold and squeegee in my hand haha

I've used their film for over 2 years now with zero warranty, no fading, no peeling, no nothing. Anyone with half a brain should give them a shot, if you don't like the film

then fine, go get raped by llumar for what they charge while I'm over here making a killing installing a better product for half the cost :money

FormulaOne with no glue left behind?  :blink

You right be right that it wasn't pinnacle since it was a dealership car. They probably put on some cheaper product for dealerships. however I know for a fact that sunktek carbon is a clean removal with no glue as I have used it in the past and fix tons of my competitions work that uses carbon.

Archived