LLUMAR films

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is the number to their So Cal center: 800-447-8468.

It has been my experience that CP will sell film to anyone with a valid credit card.

So Cal is no more. it's based out of St. Louis now. you can still call that number though :beer

It has been my experience that CP will sell film to anyone with a valid credit card.

So Cal is no more. it's based out of St. Louis now. you can still call that number though :twocents

cool, I will check it out thanks

So Cal is no more. it's based out of St. Louis now. you can still call that number though :twocents

cool, I will check it out thanks

I have two 60" rolls laying around... I can hook you up. PM me fellow illini.

I was looking to order some LLUMAR ATC50, where is the best place to order from??

There's was guy on eBay selling ATC50 brand new 20" rolls at a very reasonable "BUY IT NOW" price.

I think it's all gone now though :lol

I found this guy selling some on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LLumar-wind...=item35a6242b64

but I look down at the specs and its says its ATR50CH which is 50% vlt, I am looking for the ATC50 which is a 59% vlt

I found this guy selling some on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LLumar-wind...=item35a6242b64

but I look down at the specs and its says its ATR50CH which is 50% vlt, I am looking for the ATC50 which is a 59% vlt

THAT"S HIM! Of course he's selling it in an auction hoping to get more than it is worth. His starting auction price is not too far off from where you can buy it from a Llu Llu distributor for. So why not just buy from them instead of taking your chances in an auction?

50% is pretty light too. :beer

ya, I thought it was alittle steep for a 20" roll. I have 3 rolls of 50% film stocked up, but I am wanting to use this atc 50 for doing the front windows on MPV and keep it in the legal zone here in IL. Your alowed 50% net on MPV, and this film is 59% vlt so it should work out just perfect

Hey Shawn, I would simply change the "years exp". I started out with my total years from the beginning then changed it to be what it says today.... "20 years with 10 years full time" or something like that

guess that is different on my screen ID....

Archived