LLUMAR films

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Llumar is good stuff... But MAN! Talk about EXPENSIVE! I am pretty sure the production cost on a 40" roll of film is criminally cheap compared to what they sell it for. :poke I have done ALOT of research on this and I keep coming up with the cost being shockingly low to make a roll of film.

I bet if we all knew for sure just how much film REALLY cost, there would be a rebellion so big it would rival the American or French revolutions.

Just my :scotty

Guest scottydosnntkno
Llumar is good stuff... But MAN! Talk about EXPENSIVE! I am pretty sure the production cost on a 40" roll of film is criminally cheap compared to what they sell it for. :scotty I have done ALOT of research on this and I keep coming up with the cost being shockingly low to make a roll of film.

I bet if we all knew for sure just how much film REALLY cost, there would be a rebellion so big it would rival the American or French revolutions.

Just my :beer

:poke if you think we make a lot of money off one roll of film(hopefully) it would be crazy what they make off one

I say there is NO WAY that Llumar and Suntek are the same film. I have used both and Llumar is a much better film overall. That is my big 10 cents

ill put $1,000 down SUNTEK WILL NEVER BE CLOSE TO Llumar BESIDES IN COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER WILL IT WITH STAND THIS FLORIDA SUN!!!!!!!! BEFORE ITS GET DISTORTED,FUZZY,HAZZY, ive already redone several back glass's do to this and they where ony a year old...

Llumar is 1,000 times better.....please speak the truth and add the words looks like BUT DOESNT PERFORM OR HOLD UP AS LONG!!!!!!!!!

Guest VaTinterPMan
Llumar is good stuff... But MAN! Talk about EXPENSIVE! I am pretty sure the production cost on a 40" roll of film is criminally cheap compared to what they sell it for. :lol I have done ALOT of research on this and I keep coming up with the cost being shockingly low to make a roll of film.

Just my :bingo

:lol if you think we make a lot of money off one roll of film(hopefully) it would be crazy what they make off one

:lol2 , im guessing since they make it in 60in rolls that its even cheaper than what we think, cause they all get cut down from that. thats why they have 36in and 24in that makes 60 when added up. :2cents But how dont they feel bad for selling that stuff over X amount of bills, its ridiculous.

Llumar is good stuff... But MAN! Talk about EXPENSIVE! I am pretty sure the production cost on a 40" roll of film is criminally cheap compared to what they sell it for. :lol I have done ALOT of research on this and I keep coming up with the cost being shockingly low to make a roll of film.

Just my :lol

:bingo if you think we make a lot of money off one roll of film(hopefully) it would be crazy what they make off one

:lol2 , im guessing since they make it in 60in rolls that its even cheaper than what we think, cause they all get cut down from that. thats why they have 36in and 24in that makes 60 when added up. :2cents But how dont they feel bad for selling that stuff over X amount of bills, its ridiculous.

wrong on the 60" they make in 72" half of that is 36"

Archived