LLUMAR films

No I thought or was thinking since they have 36 and 24 add that together and its 60. Why do they offer a 24 then also?

ive never seen a twenty four, but it doesnt mean that they dont...I speak for cpf since I know they can make 60 and they can make 72...they 72 in half is 36 and your 24 and 36 equal 60..but I still have never seen a 24...I only get 40 and 36

cpf to get a forty in pp you gotta buy 20 and a 40..basicly buying a 60 splitt in to..I have no use for 20 so I use the 36

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VaTinterPMan
No I thought or was thinking since they have 36 and 24 add that together and its 60. Why do they offer a 24 then also?

ive never seen a twenty four, but it doesnt mean that they dont...I speak for cpf since I know they can make 60 and they can make 72...they 72 in half is 36 and your 24 and 36 equal 60..but I still have never seen a 24...I only get 40 and 36

cpf to get a forty in pp you gotta buy 20 and a 40..basicly buying a 60 splitt in to..I have no use for 20 so I use the 36

I have seen them, and on old print out of price sheet it was in there, And the dude above ( where I posted also has some supposedly ) Who knows maybe they dont anymore but I think they do. They started it for the larger roll downs on trucks and econ o trucks.

I have seen them, and on old print out of price sheet it was in there, And the dude above ( where I posted also has some supposedly ) Who knows maybe they dont anymore but I think they do. They started it for the larger roll downs on trucks and econ o trucks.

makes since the f250 has a 22-24 which would be good for the fronts on those...ive never had to or seen one myself,,ive only seen 20 36 40 48 60 72 thats flat and auto sizes...

"quote" "what ive seen" "un quote" not saying that they do or dont I only "WISH" they could make a 80!

Guest scottydosnntkno
a 80? why in the world you need that? for FG?

yep. I've had a few times where I get a window thats like 75", so I had to seam it either top/bottom or on a side. Also, you could also get a cheaper deal on the 80" for auto and split it 40/40 or 20/20/20/20 or any other combo you want. Imagine getting a 36, 24, and 20 out of the same roll of film. That would be all the film you need to tint any car out there

Guest VaTinterPMan

yep. I've had a few times where I get a window thats like 75", so I had to seam it either top/bottom or on a side. Also, you could also get a cheaper deal on the 80" for auto and split it 40/40 or 20/20/20/20 or any other combo you want. Imagine getting a 36, 24, and 20 out of the same roll of film. That would be all the film you need to tint any car out there

:dunno not all back glass can be done with a 36 that I have ran across. Dodge Intrepid 2000ish late 90's Idk if 36 covers a whole Celica cant remember dont think so though. And some older classic cars, and other cars I cant think of right now but not to many. I dont know the companys will still get most of there money off of you even with a 80.

Guest scottydosnntkno

:boogie not all back glass can be done with a 36 that I have ran across. Dodge Intrepid 2000ish late 90's Idk if 36 covers a whole Celica cant remember dont think so though. And some older classic cars, and other cars I cant think of right now but not to many. I dont know the companys will still get most of there money off of you even with a 80.

the intrepids you could easily do with a 36 and a little piece because they have those thick lines at the top, similar to a grand prix. Like 1/4 inch of room to overlap it without nayone knowing

Archived