LLUMAR films

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Shawn, I would simply change the "years exp". I started out with my total years from the beginning then changed it to be what it says today.... "20 years with 10 years full time" or something like that

guess that is different on my screen ID....

I got ya, I know I started layin film back in 98. but it took me 2-3 years after high school to get decent. When I was around 22-23 I was doing well enough to pull a few jobs here and there, mainly friends. Now for the last 5-6 years for sure, I've been steady at it

Is there really that big of difference in a Llumar film compared to Sun Tek, Solar Gard, or Global?

PRICE!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously, I used Llumar for a couple years and switched to Global. I think Global is a better looking and feeling product that shrinks better and farther. And then the price doesn't hurt. I can buy 3 rolls of Global for the price of 2 Llumar rolls and still have that extra 10 feet per roll....say free roll?

Guest scottydosnntkno
Isnt that stealth that he is selling a cheap film from lulu? Heard it fades and goes purple pretty quick over 3 years? or did they change that?

no, its ATR as the auction says.

Guest VaTinterPMan
Isnt that stealth that he is selling a cheap film from lulu? Heard it fades and goes purple pretty quick over 3 years? or did they change that?

no, its ATR as the auction says.

Damn Scotty Read the whole page. Here it is the whole thing..........

Sorry I do not have any commercial or residential films!!!(All automotive!!!!!!!)

This is a list of my entire inventory: (I do not have any other films than these!!!!!!)

These films are grey if it has GR in the description and charcoal if it has CH in the description.

Film type size metal/dyed warranty % price QTY

ATR50CH 20”x100’ METAL Yes 50% 75

AT50CH 24"x100' DYED Yes 50% 5

AT05GR 24”x100’ DYED Yes 5% 10

AT05CH 20"x100' DYED Yes 5% 3

AT05CH 24"x100 DYED Yes 5% 5

AT05CH 40"x100' DYED Yes 5% 2

ATC15CH 20"x100' DYED Yes 15% 5

ATC15CH 24"x100' DYED Yes 15% 5

ATR15CH 24"x100' METAL Yes 15% 1

ATC15CH 36"x100' DYED Yes 15%

ATC35CH 20"x100' DYED Yes 38% 5

ATC35CH 24"x100' DYED Yes 38% 5

ATC35CH 36"x100' DYED Yes 38% 5

ATR30CH 36"x100' METAL Yes 32% 2

ATR30CH 24"x100' METAL Yes 32% 2

ATR30CH 20"x100' METAL Yes 32% 2

ATC35CH 7”x100’ DYED Yes 38% 2

(These 7 inch by 100 foot rolls are used for cutting strips for windshields or tinting rear windows in pieces.)

STEALTH SERIES

ATR38ST 24"x100' METAL Yes 38% 2

ATR05ST 60"x75' METAL Yes 5% 1

CENTAUR SERIES (color: sort of blue hue to it like the more expensive Mercedes have)

PT50GH 20”x100’ METAL Yes 50% 7

PT38GH 20"x100' METAL Yes 38% 1

PT38GH 24"x100' METAL Yes 38% 3

PT38GH 60"x100' METAL Yes 38% 1

PT18GH 8”x100’ METAL Yes 18% 1

(These 8 inch by 100 foot rolls are used for cutting strips for windshields or tinting rear windows in pieces.)

Guest VaTinterPMan

You amaze me scotty! but was on the same auction so it makes it part of the auction. I said is that stealth hes selling? you said no but there is some there, NEWAYS, I was thinking of the old JET line they carried. Wasnt worth 2 cents. My opinion but must be right since they got rid of it.

Guest scottydosnntkno
You amaze me scotty! but was on the same auction so it makes it part of the auction. I said is that stealth hes selling? you said no but there is some there, NEWAYS, I was thinking of the old JET line they carried. Wasnt worth 2 cents. My opinion but must be right since they got rid of it.

grinning_and_saying_no.gif just because it is listed in the auction does not make it part of the auction. It is just showing you what he has available.

copied from the auction:

The roll in this auction is for a 20 inch roll of LLumar window film that is 100 feet long that is from there Charcaol series. The shade or darkness of the film is 50%. These rolls are brand new, 100% LLumar, full rolls with valid roll numbers that carry a manufacturer’s warranty.

Too me, that specifically sounds like for THAT price you get THAT roll of film, nothing else. If you want, you can contact him/his store about ordering more of what he has on the list.

Archived