Guest Scottsfire

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Customer: When can you do my car

Me: How about right now?

Customer: Oh I dont have time today

Me: Ok, tomorrow then?

Customer: I have a doctors's appointment tomorrow.

Me: Well how about day after tomorrow?

Customer: I will be using it, I have some running around to do

Me: "I can't tint it if you are driving it around so when you have time to bring it by call me and we will set it up".

Guest Scottsfire
I can be a smartazz with a warped sense of humour that some just don't get :lol2 I told a custy once who said after I gave him a price and in shock he says "do you have anything cheaper "? " I want as dark as you can go but a cheaper price would be good".

I Replied, " I actually do, I carry in stock a "personalized tint " that's real dark , it includes the windshield as well and I asked the local police if it's alright to be driving around with such a dark shade and the police said sure! The custy is all excited and asked how much , I replied $50 , he says "great!" , I hand him over my sunglasses and say will that be cheque or cash?

. He wasn't impressed :barf

now that's funny!!!!

Customer: When can you do my car

Me: How about right now?

Customer: Oh I dont have time today

Me: Ok, tomorrow then?

Customer: I have a doctors's appointment tomorrow.

Me: Well how about day after tomorrow?

Customer: I will be using it, I have some running around to do

Me: "I can't tint it if you are driving it around so when you have time to bring it by call me and we will set it up".

I hate these people. They say they want to know the soonest you do their car, when all they're really doing is price shopping.

Archived