NANO FEEDBACK

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure did receive my sample. thumb.gif I haven't had a car in to try it on yet. I'll let you know once I try it. and I'm keepin' my mouth shut on having it so that my boss doesn't steal it again. spit.gif

Guest brock22

we just recently changed from from avery graphics to the nano fusion. looks 100% better. we install on rv's. I have a question and im sure I will get a wide variety of answers. what kind of squeeges is the best????

Just installed the Nano film on a black 66 Corvette. I have to say I really like this film. I have been a huge fan of VentureShield Ultra but this film is a much better film. It is easier to install, much easier to score the film, and it is the smoothest film I have seen. I am really excited about adding this to my line up. I will post some pics tomorrow. The Vette was an 8 hour install and I'm beat!

we just recently changed from from avery graphics to the nano fusion. looks 100% better. we install on rv's. I have a question and im sure I will get a wide variety of answers. what kind of squeeges is the best????

We use the yellow turbo squeegees and for the month of May if you purchase 3 full rolls of 24" or 30" Nano from you then you receive 10 FREE squeegees.

Happy Installing :bingo

P.S. Some installers like to use the black square squeegee but we do not supply those.

Just installed the Nano film on a black 66 Corvette. I have to say I really like this film. I have been a huge fan of VentureShield Ultra but this film is a much better film. It is easier to install, much easier to score the film, and it is the smoothest film I have seen. I am really excited about adding this to my line up. I will post some pics tomorrow. The Vette was an 8 hour install and I'm beat!

Awsome feedback! :bingo

Guest jain1980

+1. Venture Ultra sucks big time when it comes to their adhesive. I have found Avery's Adhesive to be the best. Nano-Fusion combines that with a very clear film with almost no orange peel. Kudos on rolling out a great product.

Archived