True Black Changing to True Brown

Guest gabe

Hi Pjtintz,

For the most part, authorized name brand distributors are only permitted to sell within designated areas. If they wish to sell the product outside of their assigned area, they can do so under a different name only, hence the term "Private Label".

The entire EWF line is currently comprised of films from 6 different ISO Registered manufacturers. Since we are also authorized distributors of Global, your logic and reasoning makes good sense.

-Howard

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tdmillet
Where does the Classic line come from? Its just weird that the classic line has the same vlt's, prices, and color of Global Hp. Plus, EWF is a distributor of Global. Its not reboxed global is it?

WOW i heard of this happening before. not sure who was doing it . :headbang

Guest tdmillet
So bottom line is its ok to use crap film as long as the customer doesnt notice. Sounds great :headbang NOT!!!!!!

Dear Tdmillet,

Sir.

Whether a customer is in the market for an Economy Single Ply film with colored mounting adhesive, or a two ply dyed laminating adhesive film, or a chip-dyed color extruded film (like TB), or a traditional CS dip-dyed polyester film, a vacuum metalized hybrid, an all metal sputtered or perhaps a top-of-the-line Ceramic, EWF strives to identify and include in its catalogs the very best product constructions we can find in each category and classification.

We have the all the requisite skills, equipment, resources and experience to make that happen every single day.

Before you roll out of bed every morning and have your first cup of Java, non-CS films are manufactured, shipped, sold and installed by the container load. By some estimates, the consumption of non-CS films accounts for 65% (or more) of the total industry volume.

If you have taken a decision to install nothing but CS films and don’t mind the cost differential, I completely respect that. Believe me, we have hundreds of customers that are of the same mind as you are and buy nothing but our EWF CS constructions.

Still, there are experienced, savvy and successful installers all over this planet that know how to integrate all the various films available into their business models and make it work. They have taken the time to learn the differences, strengths, weaknesses and selling points of each category of available film. It’s all about knowledge, options and getting your money’s worth. Everyone wants choices – whether it be panty hose, furniture, window film or anything else.

You can choose to use nothing but CS, but does that really render all the other available options as “crap?” Not by a long shot if you ask some of our best, most successful, high volume customers.

These boards are replete with tales of high priced CS films going bad prematurely. TB is still the best deal in the market right now for a non-CS construction. Anyone interested in a test drive of TB or any of the other fine films from EWF should just click on the header at the top of this page.

Respectfully,

-Howard

lmao. :bingo

So bottom line is its ok to use crap film as long as the customer doesnt notice. Sounds great :lol2 NOT!!!!!!

Why are you trash talking TB at least Howard is upfront and stands behind the products he sells. What manny do you buy from sun?

The latest version of True black removes in one piece with no adhesive residue where the first gen seperated in two layers leaving the clear coat on the glass .With any product improvements will be made and implemented along the way.I remember the first gen Ceramic what a royal pita to work with now im loving it! Now im learning the characteristics of the TB ultra* Guys remember you wouldnt expect a "Mortons" steak from Sizzler? its all about compromise :lol2

where are you from classic

Im from Sunny So Cal

Guest slowneasy
So bottom line is its ok to use crap film as long as the customer doesnt notice. Sounds great :lol2 NOT!!!!!!

Dear Tdmillet,

Sir.

Whether a customer is in the market for an Economy Single Ply film with colored mounting adhesive, or a two ply dyed laminating adhesive film, or a chip-dyed color extruded film (like TB), or a traditional CS dip-dyed polyester film, a vacuum metalized hybrid, an all metal sputtered or perhaps a top-of-the-line Ceramic, EWF strives to identify and include in its catalogs the very best product constructions we can find in each category and classification.

We have the all the requisite skills, equipment, resources and experience to make that happen every single day.

Before you roll out of bed every morning and have your first cup of Java, non-CS films are manufactured, shipped, sold and installed by the container load. By some estimates, the consumption of non-CS films accounts for 65% (or more) of the total industry volume.

If you have taken a decision to install nothing but CS films and don’t mind the cost differential, I completely respect that. Believe me, we have hundreds of customers that are of the same mind as you are and buy nothing but our EWF CS constructions.

Still, there are experienced, savvy and successful installers all over this planet that know how to integrate all the various films available into their business models and make it work. They have taken the time to learn the differences, strengths, weaknesses and selling points of each category of available film. It’s all about knowledge, options and getting your money’s worth. Everyone wants choices – whether it be panty hose, furniture, window film or anything else.

You can choose to use nothing but CS, but does that really render all the other available options as “crap?” Not by a long shot if you ask some of our best, most successful, high volume customers.

These boards are replete with tales of high priced CS films going bad prematurely. TB is still the best deal in the market right now for a non-CS construction. Anyone interested in a test drive of TB or any of the other fine films from EWF should just click on the header at the top of this page.

Respectfully,

-Howard

lmao. :lol2

Kinda what I am thinking.

Guest tdmillet

Why are you trash talking TB at least Howard is upfront and stands behind the products he sells. What manny do you buy from sun?

lulu, madico, johnson, sun tek, and 2 i cant mention.

Dear Tdmillet,

Sir.

Respectfully,

-Howard

lmao. :lol2

Kinda what I am thinking.

right on bro. :spit

Guest tdmillet

Im not. i think Howard is a good guy. Just not sure about that remark.

Hi Tdm,

I know you were not too happy with our decision regarding "M.G.", but he has been a tried and true customer of mine for well over a decade. There is no way I am going to repay that kind of loyalty by working with another shop less than a mile away.

You initiated this thread as soon as we got off the phone informing you of our decision: http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60674

We have done business in the past when you were in a different area and I don't see any record of any product issues you had with any EWF film. I wish you the very best of luck in the new shop. There are countless other places where you can buy great film at a descent price.

We have no hard feelings Tdm, but since then you keep taking shots at us. We are far from perfect (as are our films) and we will respond to any valid question or criticism you or anyone raises. But there is more going on here than people realize.

Again, I wish you the very best of luck in the new shop. Competition is part of the game and everyone respects that. But I won't repay "M.G.'s" loyalty by stabbing him in the back. We have been selling film since 1982 and are very fortunate here in having a list of customers who have been with us a very long time. If that upsets some people, we take full responsibility and will live with the consequences.

I know you think that our policy is foolish, shortsighted and senseless, but we stand with those who have stood with us.

-Howard

Hi Tdm,

I know you were not too happy with our decision regarding "M.G.", but he has been a tried and true customer of mine for well over a decade. There is no way I am going to repay that kind of loyalty by working with another shop less than a mile away.

You initiated this thread as soon as we got off the phone informing you of our decision: http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60674

We have done business in the past when you were in a different area and I don't see any record of any product issues you had with any EWF film. I wish you the very best of luck in the new shop. There are countless other places where you can buy great film at a descent price.

We have no hard feelings Tdm, but since then you keep taking shots at us. We are far from perfect (as are our films) and we will respond to any valid question or criticism you or anyone raises. But there is more going on here than people realize.

Again, I wish you the very best of luck in the new shop. Competition is part of the game and everyone respects that. But I won't repay "M.G.'s" loyalty by stabbing him in the back. We have been selling film since 1982 and are very fortunate here in having a list of customers who have been with us a very long time. If that upsets some people, we take full responsibility and will live with the consequences.

I know you think that our policy is foolish, shortsighted and senseless, but we stand with those who have stood with us.

-Howard

:lol2 Sounds like somebody I would want to do business with. :poke

Archived