TX tint law Change

SuperSetKing

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Justin Sralla
Hey Justin, This info was given to me from One of my managers.... I work for Madico. I am pretty sure its correct. I Highly doubt Madico sends out office memos to the distributors if it is not correct. Further more, We are one of the founding members of IWFA, so we try and stay properly informed in this business we call film.

I'm pretty sure the information is incorrect. I'm now also pretty sure Madico does in fact send out memos to there distributors that are incorrect. I'm now also pretty sure that sales people at Madico post incorrect state law information on a public forum. :spit

Guest tintjackal
Isnt this thread basically pertaining to inspection requirements? And yes SSK yours is old news. I beleive the newest state laws a year or so ago changed also is this correct?

Yes, and yes.

Thank you :beer

Hey Justin, This info was given to me from One of my managers.... I work for Madico. I am pretty sure its correct. I Highly doubt Madico sends out office memos to the distributors if it is not correct. Further more, We are one of the founding members of IWFA, so we try and stay properly informed in this business we call film.

I'm pretty sure the information is incorrect. I'm now also pretty sure Madico does in fact send out memos to there distributors that are incorrect. I'm now also pretty sure that sales people at Madico post incorrect state law information on a public forum. :twocents

:beer Good post Justin and I believe you to be exactly correct. I wonder if Madico ever wonders how much in film sales they are losing because of reps behavior on a public message board :dunno

I'm pretty sure the information is incorrect. I'm now also pretty sure Madico does in fact send out memos to there distributors that are incorrect. I'm now also pretty sure that sales people at Madico post incorrect state law information on a public forum. :whattodo

Its not that the info is incorrect, but rather just old. Maybe the link sent was wrong. This on is the correct info. This info was just changed.

BTW, I just found that we can have a clear UV film place on the windshield w/o a medical exemption.

I'm pretty sure the information is incorrect. I'm now also pretty sure Madico does in fact send out memos to there distributors that are incorrect. I'm now also pretty sure that sales people at Madico post incorrect state law information on a public forum. :beer

Isnt this thread basically pertaining to inspection requirements? And yes SSK yours is old news. I beleive the newest state laws a year or so ago changed also is this correct?

Yes, and yes.

I'm pretty sure the information is incorrect. I'm now also pretty sure Madico does in fact send out memos to there distributors that are incorrect. I'm now also pretty sure that sales people at Madico post incorrect state law information on a public forum. :twocents

:evileye Good post Justin and I believe you to be exactly correct. I wonder if Madico ever wonders how much in film sales they are losing because of reps behavior on a public message board :dunno

First off to both of you I am not a film rep. Second, if the tolerance level on the inspection has changed then the info I posted isnt wrong. just my :twocents on that. Instead of being a dick bag, Justin, Why dont your read TJ post, he is an inspector and i think he confirmed what I wrote is correct. I would be willing to bet TintJackal has not ever even worked with Madico in any capacity, lil lone any of us in the FirstCut department. I would like to make a point that I do a lot of business on TD for FirstCut. If you choose not to use Madico film , I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with your exchanges with me. In fact tintjackal, I have seen every post you have made on here since you have signed up. If you come waving a pistol, dont think your not going to be shot back at. Your the last person that needs to speak of conduct and attitude as it pertains to this forum.

Guest tintjackal

I'm pretty sure the information is incorrect. I'm now also pretty sure Madico does in fact send out memos to there distributors that are incorrect. I'm now also pretty sure that sales people at Madico post incorrect state law information on a public forum. :campfire

Yes, and yes.

:homer Good post Justin and I believe you to be exactly correct. I wonder if Madico ever wonders how much in film sales they are losing because of reps behavior on a public message board :dunno

First off to both of you I am not a film rep. Second, if the tolerance level on the inspection has changed then the info I posted isnt wrong. just my :twocents on that. Instead of being a dick bag, Justin, Why dont your read TJ post, he is an inspector and i think he confirmed what I wrote is correct. I would be willing to bet TintJackal has not ever even worked with Madico in any capacity, lil lone any of us in the FirstCut department. I would like to make a point that I do a lot of business on TD for FirstCut. If you choose not to use Madico film , I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with your exchanges with me. In fact tintjackal, I have seen every post you have made on here since you have signed up. If you come waving a pistol, dont think your not going to be shot back at. Your the last person that needs to speak of conduct and attitude as it pertains to this forum.

:blink: I just responded to what Ive read and seen on this board especially where you said you worked for Madico whether as a rep or for first cut. I would be willing to bet any amount of money or anything else you would like to wager that I have probably screwed up more Madico film trying to learn the trade than any other newbie here lol. I assure you the places I worked and learned are well aware of your conduct on this forum and have cut way back on there purchases. Right now I chose to go back to college and dont tint alot or claim to tint alot. Wow some of you guys are just overwhelming in your attacks on every newbie on this site. I havent waived a pistol at anybody and dont intend to, I think you need to spend a little more time re-reading my post than calling people dickbags and attacking the newbies.

:bitchslap Good post Justin and I believe you to be exactly correct. I wonder if Madico ever wonders how much in film sales they are losing because of reps behavior on a public message board :dunno

I dont even think you read the whole thread and then you go and make this post. Your backing up Justin when I know for a fact he didnt. He has made the smart ass post and over using the work "pretty" picking on my choice of words. When in fact i wasnt being a smart ass at all. I simply was saying that I received the info in my work email and I thought it was worth sharing. If I was wrong then I apologize, but I dont think that I am. None the less, in regards to waiving a gun, the first day you were on this forum, your first 4 threads you started were all questionable. Last time you were on here I believe we were all getting along and making jokes. Then you come back this weekend and your sticking up for some kid that isnt reading the thread properly, deff not adding any value to this forum and posting :bitchslap. Yea, your gonna get some backlash at least from me on that. This thread was supposed to just be an informative one. Unfortunately it came down to Justin wanting to pull his pecker out and sling it around and you backing him up, when clearly he was wrong.

I assure you the places I worked and learned are well aware of your conduct on this forum and have cut way back on there purchases. Right now I chose to go back to college and dont tint alot or claim to tint alot.

So, being that you are not even a current film fitter, you have taken a campaign of informing your old employer of some guy on the internet that you dont get along with, and they have responded by switching their film supplier?? Do you understand how retarded that sounds? How bout this, if you ever get back in the game of tinting after college, why dont you give FC a chance in regards to your cutting system. I would promise you that the service you receive from me is second to none.

Guest tintjackal
:bitchslap Good post Justin and I believe you to be exactly correct. I wonder if Madico ever wonders how much in film sales they are losing because of reps behavior on a public message board :dunno

I dont even think you read the whole thread and then you go and make this post. Your backing up Justin when I know for a fact he didnt. He has made the smart ass post and over using the work "pretty" picking on my choice of words. When in fact i wasnt being a smart ass at all. I simply was saying that I received the info in my work email and I thought it was worth sharing. If I was wrong then I apologize, but I dont think that I am. None the less, in regards to waiving a gun, the first day you were on this forum, your first 4 threads you started were all questionable. Last time you were on here I believe we were all getting along and making jokes. Then you come back this weekend and your sticking up for some kid that isnt reading the thread properly, deff not adding any value to this forum and posting :bitchslap. Yea, your gonna get some backlash at least from me on that. This thread was supposed to just be an informative one. Unfortunately it came down to Justin wanting to pull his pecker out and sling it around and you backing him up, when clearly he was wrong.

I assure you the places I worked and learned are well aware of your conduct on this forum and have cut way back on there purchases. Right now I chose to go back to college and dont tint alot or claim to tint alot.

So, being that you are not even a current film fitter, you have taken a campaign of informing your old employer of some guy on the internet that you dont get along with, and they have responded by switching their film supplier?? Do you understand how retarded that sounds? How bout this, if you ever get back in the game of tinting after college, why dont you give FC a chance in regards to your cutting system. I would promise you that the service you receive from me is second to none.

Still putting some on at school and tickled to death with Filmdesign software. Matter of fact the guys at the old shop are the ones that told me about Tintdude and reccomended the site. They pretty well quit Madico when i think Grand Prarie got yanked but did mention your antics a time or two and what an embarassment it should be for Madico. I dont recall starting a thread and do you realize how retarded it is to argue on the internet? Im not going down this road with you and embarrass myself like you do on here. Find another newbie for your keyboard wars Im headed back down the road since the Cowboys dont play today. See you next time Im home :imok

Matter of fact the guys at the old shop are the ones that told me about Tintdude and reccomended the site.

and they didnt warn you that this place was no different then a tint shop?

They pretty well quit Madico when i think Grand Prarie got yanked but did mention your antics a time or two and what an embarassment it should be for Madico.

Shops dont just change their film like that. I am sorry that they are so influenced by your stories that they would stop carrying a product due to someone telling them they were fighting on the internet with someone claiming to work for Madico. Just goes to show either ignorance of them or a story told by you.

do you realize how retarded it is to argue on the internet? Im not going down this road with you and embarrass myself like you do on here. Find another newbie for your keyboard wars Im headed back down the road since the Cowboys dont play today.

Then why do you put yourself into the situation? And I am not really sure how any of this is embarrassing other then you possibly telling a story. What shop did you use to work for? By all means if they are upset with Madico over you and I sword fighting on the internet, maybe I need to call and apologize. If anything, I can look at their account and see if they have and or are still buying film from one of the distributors. Maybe send them some samples and shirts as a gift to possibly regain their business.

See you next time Im home :bitchslap

Not sure what you mean by this, but I would be more than happy to go have a beer with you and squash all this ill attitude. Are you a Houstonian?

Archived