94 CUTLASS SUPREME

Guest FastBackJack

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest d03boy

Nope, he said one piece in his first post :lol6

But I one pieced this one and got the matrix all down.

Good job FBJ

Edit: Bah... I'm a few posts behind :(

Guest autoreflections

Just did one of these excpet it was a 1991 and man what a pain. Charged the guy too little was a friend and the back window.. :dunno I won't even go there. It was perfect except the driver side of the back glass in the bottom of the curve. It wouldn't go down so I over shrunk it way too much.......

Next time I'll charge like 599.99 PLUS TAX..... :spit

Guest Braud Spectrum

:lol:thumb :thumb

:lol I tried twice. :thumb No defroster and I couldn't heat and squeegee at the same time...and finally gave up and tried to piece it twice. Gave up again. This time I did it vertically. I put one big piece in the middle 55 inches wide and two on each end where the curve is. (like a corvette with defroster lines verticle would be done) It looks alright but it still makes me mad. I already warned him and he said just do what you gotta do. :spank

The main problem with these is that the exess is not on the bottom so bad... it's in the middle. Each time I did one piece it shrunk perfectly and laid down great on the outside. Then once I installed it wanted to roll back in those corners.

'93 4 door This thing is like brand new. :thumb Looks like my moms car it's so clean.

got my azz kicked today with one of these....actually a '95. same thing though. tried a one piecer. worked on it long enough that I couldn't finish it. had to go to a residential estimate. not looking forward to tomorrow. :coffee I'll try another one piece tomorrow and after that it's going in 2. :hmmm

oh....by the way, did I mention the mothafucka wanted quantum 28? any film other than quantum and it would probably be done by now. :dunno:lol2

Archived