94 CUTLASS SUPREME

Guest FastBackJack

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zolar
got my azz kicked today with one of these....actually a '95.  same thing though.  tried a one piecer.  worked on it long enough that I couldn't finish it.  had to go to a residential estimate.  not looking forward to tomorrow.  :coffee  I'll try another one piece tomorrow and after that it's going in 2.  :hmmm

oh....by the way,  did I mention the mothafucka wanted quantum 28?  any film other than quantum and it would probably be done by now.  :lol  :hmmm

[*]377191

sonofabiatch :dunno

at least it wasn't HPTG38 :lol2

Guest james tinter
It was a 4 door. Believe me I know the difference, the 2 dr's are easy. Minus the always rotting package tray. The reason I say it went in easy is because when I molded it, I really frick'n molded it. Then I left it on the window just sitt'n there for about a 1/2 an hour while I did something else. I figured if it sat there for a while it might kinda imbed the curve into the film. Well it must have done something, because when I put it in, it went right down. It didnt even pucker at the bad curve point. Then the rest of it was like a typical b/w. I've got pics if you want to see. I knew no one would believe me, thats why I took them. Let me know. However I havent done that yet on this board so you'll have to coach me a little.

Tint On!!!

how do I see the pictures of that cutlass on here

Archived