Help needed

Guest raven

He talks more like 19 than 91! Something a little fishy with this one.

I have a good friend and customer that has a child with some light issues. She was born almost completely without eyelids, the skin was so thin it was clear. He and his wife have medical exemptions for their vehicals. Ive read through the paper work and 5% is not an option. Not even with her extream eye issues.

I guess in some states it may be something that you can file for but what a dumb ass place to live. In no way would I want to live where a 91 year old man would be aloud behind the wheel of a truck with windows that dark. Id have to put my wife and kids in a damn tank to let them on the road!

Raven if in fact you are as old as you say, take the tint out of your truck and stay the hell at the house till the sun goes down!!! Your reaction time (AT YOUR AGE!) in combination with the reduced amout of light (roughly 3%) coming in your windows is nothing more than a recipe for DEATH! :dunno

Have a nice day all! :lol2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still ignoring the non-helpful people...that also think I am 91....

I called them out on it, they reacted the way you all did at first. Bring it back and they will take it off and give me my money back. They said that the film is layered to give it the limo look it is the only way to get it that dark and when the window is rolled down it just looks like two layers because that is the way all dark film is. That gave me my answer right there - they flat lied - if you guys feel that it is okay to do business that way then that is your choice. To me you never treat customers like that. I would rather him said - yeah we did tint over the top of what was there since we gave you a good price, we did not feel like stripping it off. That would be better than to flat lie to someone.

still ignoring the non-helpful people...

"non-helpful" = saying what you don't want to hear.

I would rather him said - yeah we did tint over the top of what was there since we gave you a good price, we did not feel like stripping it off.

Really? Are you sure about that? You would have taken that statement without a single complaint? Somehow I really doubt that, given your previous statements.

Deal with the fact that you are a pain in the ass customer that has some ground to stand on with your argument. You've milked every last bit of simpathy out of this forum. Move on, everything from here on out will be "non-helpful". :thumb

still ignoring the non-helpful people...

"non-helpful" = saying what you don't want to hear.

I would rather him said - yeah we did tint over the top of what was there since we gave you a good price, we did not feel like stripping it off.

Really? Are you sure about that? You would have taken that statement without a single complaint? Somehow I really doubt that, given your previous statements.

Deal with the fact that you are a pain in the ass customer that has some ground to stand on with your argument. You've milked every last bit of simpathy out of this forum. Move on, everything from here on out will be "non-helpful". :spit

No one is saying what I dont want to hear here - I dont understand their stance since they are basically saying it is OKAY to do lie to customers and rip them off. I do understand that I am being a PITA customer - but I did not get what I paid for nor an honest answer. What I have gotten is lied to and a product lesser than what I wanted and what I paid for. You are right that I would still have a complaint, but I would be more understanding and more receptive to hearing the truth is all. you are also right that everything from here on out will be non-helpful unfortunately. I was not seeking sympathy, I was hoping to get advice from good honest people that work in the business so that I did not accuse someone of something without first being educated and having some ground to stand on as you put it. Thank you all for the advice and comments - good and bad.

Archived