Renaming tint..

Guest nickthetinter

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dang! I thought I was the only one doing it..well back to the drawing board huh?

Alta Mere did it with all the franchise shops. "Solargenics" anyone? :dunno

Oh and acronyms, marketing people Love acronyms! :dunno

Guest nickthetinter
We have a similar topic here:

Tip of the Week: Promoting a Film Brand or Your Brand?

I think it's a good idea.

Thanks for posting that, feels like I could have written that word for word as an example of what I do..

and I'll take responsibility for NOT writing a more complete synopsis of what I do in the initial post if it resulted in a misunderstanding by TintWizard or anyone else.

Thanks for that link i have learned a thing or two. I am definately going to rebrand for the retail side of my business and sell the product brand for my wholesale customers. Good stuff, cheers.

Guest sherwood
Hi I am new to this forum, I own an automotive tinting company in Auckland NZ called AUTOTINTZ and im interested to see if anyone renames the film they use to suit their individual business? For example I use Solar Gard film and I am wanting to sell the darkest legal "galaxie" film as a different name like "stealth" or something along these lines. Looking for some opinions on this. Cheers.

Use Llumar and you wont have to make up names lol

I sell the "Guardian" package here all the time, consists of ppf and high quality window tint. I agree that 3m is probably the brand most ppl recognize and I would rather brand myself (cuz I am damn sexy) than brand a huge company that considers me another way to make their profit margins. If ppl ask, I do tell them what films mannys we sell, but for the most part the warranty and quality install is all they care about :thumb

I should start selling the "Hawt" package....

it will have flames in the tint

Archived