What did you tint today?

That's Suntek's Ultravision 40 Tikka......my favourite non shiny film without making the rooms too dark.

I eat tons of it and despite a few recent negative reports on it here on TD, I cast a very critical eye over it yesterday and the film was perfect.

No banding, easy to install with CDF, no curl, dried whilst watching it but only one small niggle.....backing sheet on the 1224 mm wide roll was a little more hard to separate.

915mm wide roll similar but still easy to reverse roll down.

You would not be able to flick it down to the floor from the top, you have to physically unwide it.

Customer loves it and I've just done his home with it in Melbourne's more prestige belt of the city.

Great windows to film, hard rubber to trim to, no dirt, aluminium frames, the Shug panes were a little more demanding as you have to take some time to custom cut the clear silicone blocks out to lift the windows up and down with.

Devil

Nice job Dev, I have used a bit of that film also. Always comes up looking the goods.

Look at your bottom floor panes, you would think that was r20 silver. I love showing custys pics like that so they understand that glass on various angles can have a lot of reflectivity as standard.

What's a long lasting film in 5 percent for flat glass must be black

You will be flat out finding a low reflective 5% FG film with a warranty against colour change. But probably SolarGard NightScene10 is the closest thing with DA to what you want Thu9. It meters at about 5%. Lifetime warranty for res but not for colour change.