What did you tint today?

24 minutes ago, jh812 said:

I guess that shrink worked then @Bham

Yes sir. Sideways was the way to go on those corner windows.  The bigger one still had some bottom fingers to deal with.  

4 minutes ago, Bham said:

Yes sir. Sideways was the way to go on those corner windows.  The bigger one still had some bottom fingers to deal with.  

Yeah she was a little squirrelly at the bottom, glad you got her figured out.

Did you get that back glass in one piece? If it is like the one I did it had to have been intense. Sorry I wasn’t there to help you buddy.  Been out of town since Friday. I would be happy to help you whenever you need it. 

28 minutes ago, Sunbreakers said:

Did you get that back glass in one piece? If it is like the one I did it had to have been intense. Sorry I wasn’t there to help you buddy.  Been out of town since Friday. I would be happy to help you whenever you need it. 

I did the back glass with a 7 1/2” strip of limo at the top and then did the rest of it in 20%. 

I did cut around all the mounts and holes. Filled the light in with a pen.  I wouldn’t have wanted to try and shrink that without it being cut wide around those.  

Edited by Bham

1 hour ago, Ytram remarc said:

The strip was such a waste....

F8C09084-5E15-4AB9-8474-EDA2E72F30A3.jpeg

D1DE6A2A-2B89-4217-B2D7-37CF05AE5231.jpeg

Man, we used to have to R&R those back glasses so much, and those things were everywhere you looked down here. One time I removed one that had 7 pieces. Way old school style, before film was contoured.

9 hours ago, Super Dave said:

Man, we used to have to R&R those back glasses so much, and those things were everywhere you looked down here. One time I removed one that had 7 pieces. Way old school style, before film was contoured.

Ya, back in the day we did them in 3. Such a time consuming process....