What did you tint today?

On 7/13/2018 at 5:24 PM, Ytram remarc said:

You do it in 2? My last 944 left in 2....

yes I did it in 2 pieces ! I don't think its possible to do it in 1 and if you do manage it in 1 must be some thin cheap tint , wal mart special or something ! lol they are a pain in the butt aren't they

19 minutes ago, Whyme said:

I don't think its possible to do it in 1

Rumor has it, you can turn a 60” piece sideways and do it in one piece. :dunno 

Never has a 60” roll to try it with.  

1 hour ago, Whyme said:

yes I did it in 2 pieces ! I don't think its possible to do it in 1 and if you do manage it in 1 must be some thin cheap tint , wal mart special or something ! lol they are a pain in the butt aren't they

Not to brag, but I was able to get it in one piece. Only once though(I’ve tried 2 other times and failed). It was the original line of Formula One. I can’t remember the exact line. But there was Comfort, Premier and XXXX(don’t remember the name). It was the XXXX upper line that had an almost gold reflective appearance. Now I just pass on the car any time someone want it tinted. 

This is the only one I’ve tinted ! After doing it once I won’t do another ! Too much torture ! Maybe that tint stretches further I don’t know ! I do know solargard ultra performance series film is a #@%$ to shape ! I mean wow It shapes-with lots and lots of difficulty ! Where as the normal tint no problem peice of cake on any normal car 

Edited by Whyme