What did you tint today?

19 hours ago, highplains said:

So where's that after pic? :bat

I didn’t get one, he showed up right when I opened. Buuuut he’s coming back next week, I’ll get one then. He wanted a strip and I use limo for my strips..... He called back saying he wants the same % on the strip as the rest of the car.....

It’ll be the first 35% strip I’ve ever done :eye

4 hours ago, Ytram remarc said:

I didn’t get one, he showed up right when I opened. Buuuut he’s coming back next week, I’ll get one then. He wanted a strip and I use limo for my strips..... He called back saying he wants the same % on the strip as the rest of the car.....

What's the point of even getting one

4 hours ago, Ytram remarc said:

:blink that's a new one

People drive me crazy with windshield strips. I always do them in 5%. Makes sense that is what everyone would want but always a few that want them the  same or lighter than what they have. Then most likely waste the rest of that piece of film used. 

Edited by Sunbreakers

Is it 100% perfect ?  :nope   Did it come out really, really nice ? :yep   Did I waste a bunch of film ? :nope  Only 3 24" pieces of 24" / 20% :win  :thumb   

IMG_3548.JPG

IMG_3549.JPG

IMG_3550.JPG

CFX 50% windshield  QDP 5% band across the top of the doors and continued the look around the rear.  QDP 20% doors and rear under the band.  

Edited by Bham