email I just got....

Ryker

"Hello there. I am looking to get some tint done on my truck and I am wondering how your business works. I live in Carbondale so where would be the closest place to me that you work at. Another question is what are your policies with tint and the laws. I currently have 5% on all windows but the windshield and im looking to get a 20% done on my windshield. Feel free to email me back at erf311@gmail.com thanks, Evan"

Anyone want to email him too and tell him he is crazy??

Here is what I sent to him.

"Sorry but you are looking for something that no one in their right mind will do. All I hear is multi-million dollar civil law suits from you killing someone because you "couldn't see them" or something. You will have both criminal and civil law suits on you at that time.

I will tell you that my closest place is Harrisburg or Centralia. However you are looking for something that I will NOT do anyway....."

Drives me crazy....

I feel ya....although I don't post much here I habe a tint business and am a police officer full time. I have had a few of them myself. Had a guy want his front doors done in 5 amd I explined to him I only do legal limits. He offers to pay more and I tell him I don't budge. He gets mad and says " geez its not like your the police" oh what so many of my customers don't know about my day job. Needless to say one of my buddies at the shop gives him a small explanation and he quickly leaves....gotta love them type customers

Archived