Van set up

TD, I searched but could not find any threads about how we set up the back of our vans. I know there were a few, do you remember them? I'm going to get another van and trying to think about how to set it up in the back for carting film around.

This is my setup from a few years ago when I was in a van. Now I would have less film on the rack. All film was kept in the vans then. Worked very well for us but everybody is differently. :thumb

IMG_1231.jpg

I :eye some new NV film, where is the film handler .... ?

I :eye some new NV film, where is the film handler .... ?

You do indeed. Probably one of the first rolls we got. As far as the FH.....it only got thrown in on big jobs. I didn't use one on a daily basis then. The way that company operated it just didn't make sense. If I kept it in there for any amount of time it would have been hung on the center divider above the cut table/ladders.

Does anyone have a mobile plotter setup pic they'd like to share ? I thought about getting a cargo trailer and having a plotter in there for a mobile application where the plotter is on some sort of suspension system as to not damage it . Something economical though.

Archived