Stupid Cold Weather

I'm in Charleston, South Carolina and today it hit the "extreme" temperature of 20 degrees! Soooooo cold that they even delayed school for three hours. Ha! For God's sake it's the middle of winter! I'm not from up north or anything (I'm actually from here), but I really think people around here need to put their big boy pants on and deal with it. Why am I posting this on a window tint forum? Because everybody around here is gonna' stay in their houses today and NOT spend money on my window tint. My rant it over have a nice day....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schools were delayed here too, partly because of black ice and partly for cold temps for kids at the bus stop. We are @ -4*, with windchill it's anywhere from -10* to -20* :cold

Had to cancel a frost install in a warehouse because it was on north face single pane. Water froze right to the glass.

I don't even want to hear about it guys until you can beat our windchill factor this morning: -40F

I can take the cold ( part of being a Canadian but my its brutal outside)

If you take boiling water and spray it, it freezes and evaporates before it can hit the ground :shock

I tried the boiling water thing here.. it's +3F here.. (Currently +5F) 

My living room window is single pane.. huge picture window... and when I woke up it had  a nice layer of frost on it. (on the inside) I've never see that since I've been here... like 9 yrs or so. 

Crazy...

Schools were delayed here too, partly because of black ice and partly for cold temps for kids at the bus stop. We are @ -4*, with windchill it's anywhere from -10* to -20* :cold

Had to cancel a frost install in a warehouse because it was on north face single pane. Water froze right to the glass.

Just spray the window with a good layer of water and collect your cash.

When he complains that its gone after the temps warm up tell him he ordered frost . If you want frost window film that costs more.

Archived