Last one to post wins GAME #379

The cops came to remove the reporter not to defend the dentist. Probably for "trespassing"

Without consent to remove teeth I'm sure there is at minimum some kind of malpractice going on there.

Could also be a form of assault.

I wonder if Mdog has had anything similar

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I was. :) 

It takes me forever to get numb... so she gives me a shot.. lets me sit for 10 min.. rinse and repeat. Took 4 shots and I still felt her working on my tooth... which took all of 10 min.

I really don't mind the drilling or anything... I hate getting to that point. I just end up sitting for an hour before anything is done. 

My head hurts... my neck hurts.. I'm hungry.. and it's already starting to wear off, so my gums are going to hurt from being shot up so many times. 

1st day today of PPF class in Columbus!

Good Luck with all that ............ :thumb

Yes, I was. :)

It takes me forever to get numb... so she gives me a shot.. lets me sit for 10 min.. rinse and repeat. Took 4 shots and I still felt her working on my tooth... which took all of 10 min.

I really don't mind the drilling or anything... I hate getting to that point. I just end up sitting for an hour before anything is done. 

My head hurts... my neck hurts.. I'm hungry.. and it's already starting to wear off, so my gums are going to hurt from being shot up so many times. 

:blink

Archived