Custy saying no uv protection

So one of my dealers rings me today and says she has a customer claiming his wife got sunburned in their car that I tinted and that the tint installed clearly has no uv protection! In all my years in this game I have never come across this. Has anyone else?

So one of my dealers rings me today and says she has a customer claiming his wife got sunburned in their car that I tinted and that the tint installed clearly has no uv protection! In all my years in this game I have never come across this. Has anyone else?

yep had a clown that I did his single cab hilux say the samething and it was a high performance ceramic, told him it was impossible , he wanted me to tint over the tint to be sure.

Don't tell me you didn't tint the windshield jj?

I've got Fusion Nano Ceramic on my car and Crystalline40 on the wife's , the only time we get sunburnt while driving was through the windshield, never on the side of our face or arms. Then I tinted the windshield with CR70 , no problems at all now.

Check with your customer jj, I bet they burnt on the tops of their legs. I reckon Oxide75 would go well on the windshield too. Oh, hang on, that would be 'illegal'

Archived