Blue Max or Orange Crush

orange crush.  I found I was wearing out the blue max really quick.  The orange crush seems to last me much longer and it is also a bit more flexible to conform to rear windows better. 

I use the "cropped", angle cut sides, one and a fusion handle.  The fusion handle is much better than the unger IMO as it holds much closer and solid... I did modify my fusion by cutting down and sanding the "hilt" style bit on the handle so I could wrap my thumb over it easily...

Never had good luck with the orange crush. It always seemed as if it would try to "skip" across the film and leave marks. Maybe someone can answer if they changed the material to help keep that from happening?

the orange crush blade did get a new formula a year or two ago.  I had an older one and didn't like it but the new ones, I love them.

Never had good luck with the orange crush. It always seemed as if it would try to "skip" across the film and leave marks. Maybe someone can answer if they changed the material to help keep that from happening?

the orange crush blade did get a new formula a year or two ago.  I had an older one and didn't like it but the new ones, I love them.

Thanks for the input.  :thumb