If you weren't tinting,,,what you be doing??

:sorry  That should be.....What would you be doing??

I love tinting windows for a living,,BUT,,What would you like to be doing if you didn't tint for a living?? 

If I weren't tinting I think I would like to have a nice Bar and Pool Hall.  Nothing too big but a nice little place with a small stage for bands..a few nice pool tables for tournaments.   :thumb

I would like to get on here and say I'd be doing something cool but in reality I probably would have been doing what I was doing before tinting.

I was married pretty young so I had to drop out of college after three semesters and get a real job. I worked in a warehouse setting building up pallets of product and shipping/receiving. Paid well for a young guy so I think I would still be there.

Now if I could go back even farther I would have finished my degree and probably become a dentist.

I'd be in the holistic health and healing business. I've put it off too many years so it's something I'm actually doing now and really enjoying changing people's lives

I sometimes wish I knew what else I could be doing if I never picked up the knife. Before I started tinting I was detailing cars. I would like to think I still wouldn't be detailing cars at this age in my life. Lol

Archived