Last One To Post Wins Game #423

:yawn  Done with the rain for a little while.  It can stop now   :facepalm

Oh,  Morning everyone   :coffee    :evileye  Uh Oh,  Mike was first this morning Booms   :poke

I could see not minding sunstrips as much if they were pre/plotter cut. Do you use a plotter or handcut?

I hand cut all of mine and that Sprinter van the other day   :shoot1  if you get my drift   :blink

Never had to do a strip on one of them.....thankfully. Conversion van last year got me, standing on the tire when my foot slipped. On the way down I caught the antenna with my neck then hit the floor flat on my back. Talk about :mad

Sounds like you need to invest in a new toy. Glad you are still here!

http://littlegiantsafety.com/products/aerial-safety-cage/

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hand

I hope it is getting better :?  it has been a few days now, have you had it looked at, at all??

Well I am out for a little while. R&R on a back glass, F-150, Lincoln LS and supposed to have a Infiniti G37 to do a little later. Have fun all! 

Don't work to hard   :waving  Hope they all go well  

hand

I hope it is getting better :? it has been a few days now, have you had it looked at, at all??

Well I am out for a little while. R&R on a back glass, F-150, Lincoln LS and supposed to have a Infiniti G37 to do a little later. Have fun all!

Don't work to hard :waving Hope they all go well
No I haven't had it looked at yet, it is getting better as I've taken the potassium advice and have been loading up on it. Bananas, green beans and some fish I had leftover from my last outing, so that's helping. It's just by the end of the day with minimal activity with it, it's kinda stiff when all these cars roll in. Lol

Never had to do a strip on one of them.....thankfully. Conversion van last year got me, standing on the tire when my foot slipped. On the way down I caught the antenna with my neck then hit the floor flat on my back. Talk about :mad

Oh man, that had to suck.

hand

I hope it is getting better :? it has been a few days now, have you had it looked at, at all??

Don't work to hard :waving Hope they all go well
No I haven't had it looked at yet, it is getting better as I've taken the potassium advice and have been loading up on it. Bananas, green beans and some fish I had leftover from my last outing, so that's helping. It's just by the end of the day with minimal activity with it, it's kinda stiff when all these cars roll in. Lol

Glad you're feeling a little better man. :cool

:yawn  Done with the rain for a little while.  It can stop now   :facepalm

Oh,  Morning everyone   :coffee    :evileye  Uh Oh,  Mike was first this morning Booms   :poke

I could see not minding sunstrips as much if they were pre/plotter cut. Do you use a plotter or handcut?

I hand cut all of mine and that Sprinter van the other day   :shoot1  if you get my drift   :blink

Sounds like you need to invest in a new toy. Glad you are still here!

http://littlegiantsafety.com/products/aerial-safety-cage/

I remember posting about it after it happened and Mike suggested these.......said I was gonna get some but still haven't. :facepalm2

post-28811-0-04433900-1426256130_thumb.j

Man, I'm gonna have to watch it this summer or I'll go broke,,,,,,we have a new indoor gun range opening in between the shop and home :D  and then there is the new  Outdoor Marksmanship Park   :woot2  It will have electronic scoring and a 600yd line--Woohoo  can't wait   Just take it all :money

along with a 13,000sq/ft Clubhouse at 4387 TURNER MILL ROAD, TALLADEGA, AL

Plans were approved in March 2012 by the CMP Board of Directors for a 500-acre marksmanship park located 2 miles from the world-famous Talladega Superspeedway in Talladega County, Alabama. The new CMP Talladega Marksmanship Park will features a 600-yard rifle range with targets at 200, 300 and 600 yards, a 100-yard multi-purpose range and a 50-yard pistol range. It also includes 15 action pistol bays and a trap field, 5-stand field and a 15-station sporting clays field, all with automated trap machines.

Archived