Last One To Post Wins Game #423

Man, I'm gonna have to watch it this summer or I'll go broke,,,,,,we have a new indoor gun range opening in between the shop and home :D and then there is the new Outdoor Marksmanship Park :woot2 It will have electronic scoring and a 600yd line--Woohoo can't wait Just take it all :money

along with a 13,000sq/ft Clubhouse at 4387 TURNER MILL ROAD, TALLADEGA, AL

Plans were approved in March 2012 by the CMP Board of Directors for a 500-acre marksmanship park located 2 miles from the world-famous Talladega Superspeedway in Talladega County, Alabama. The new CMP Talladega Marksmanship Park will features a 600-yard rifle range with targets at 200, 300 and 600 yards, a 100-yard multi-purpose range and a 50-yard pistol range. It also includes 15 action pistol bays and a trap field, 5-stand field and a 15-station sporting clays field, all with automated trap machines.

I'd be in heaven with that range. Been stocking 5.56 since it was "supposedly" the round used in Sandy Hook.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be in heaven with that range. Been stocking 5.56 since it was "supposedly" the round used in Sandy Hook.

I've seen a lot of stuff about that, something shady went on there.

I watched the live footage as it happened and they pulled the ar15 out the trunk of the car the guy drove there after the shooting was over.

I was reading the local news site, and they had an article about a new condo building going up in the city.. $3m-$13m for a unit.. blah blah blah...

Of course I focus in on the floor to ceiling glass windows. :D

Still a few years out...

Even if I wanted to give up tinting, I don't think I would ever stop thinking about it... Even though I don't do cars, I still look at their windows and the film on them...

It's like a sickness...

Any cure??? :lol2

Archived