• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why a lot of installer like the tintslime. It doesn't build up what I call soap nuggets in your sprayer.

Ok I wanted to ask you guys something there a car dealer that will give me 8 cars a week but he only pays 90 per car should I use solar guard or should I buy a cheaper tint

Since when does the custy dictate the price he will pay?  :facepalm2

That's why a lot of installer like the tintslime. It doesn't build up what I call soap nuggets in your sprayer.

Ok I wanted to ask you guys something there a car dealer that will give me 8 cars a week but he only pays 90 per car should I use solar guard or should I buy a cheaper tint

Since when does the custy dictate the price he will pay? :facepalm2

No its a car dealer he has lots of cars he buys them and tint them and then sell them..... and there's a tinter that does it any car just the back half for 90.. but he said he will give me 7 cars per week

Junior. I really hope you are not putting bleach in ANY bottles. That is a horrible idea. If you need to clean and sanitize, use alcohol not bleach. Bleach could be VERY damaging.

Also, if you don't mind. Please quit changing the subject on threads. If you have a legitimate question, figure out where to ask it and either start a thread, or ask it in the proper thread.

Well I guess if you use 1 oz per gallon it should equate to 1/4 oz per quart.

Let me reiterate from my previous post----   No Problem with flat glass using corny and  TS , I need to get the right mixture for a "hand held" sprayer /doing cars  , based on those that do alot more than I do now. :thumb

Has anyone use tint slime on flat glass installs? I use it for auto was seeing if its a good idea to use it or to not use it on residential flat glass.

So what ratio do you use for autos??? I still love it for flat glass, 

Archived