Don't ya hate it when.......

Do your best to keep the story to the "for Dummies" size..

I'll start.

Dont ya hate it when your team finishes up a 70 hour install and the clients client shows up at their new building for the first time and blows a gasket because the film installed is 'NOT WHAT WAS APPROVED".

Turns out many samples of various whites were sent out and each one had the film removed by *someone *  so the client ended up looking at and approving A LINER!!! Gee wonder why that didn't match!! :facepalm2

20150723_144309_zpsjkttjyn8.jpg

Just keep repeating " I don't pickem....I just stickem" when something seems odd. Eventually you will get to do a huge removal and replacement!!! :money :money

"They" told us we could see out ! :lol

When... A company you have done a lot of projects for calls you to do another project for them, they give you the specs /location/super on the job , You unload everything get set up to start cutting film and another tint co. pulls up (who you happen to know) and says it's his job??????  A meeting with the GC ensues and come to find out they gave the other guy the contract , there was a mixup in the office.

Not directly work related but.....

Left the shop to grab everyone lunch. Waited in the median for a few minutes to let traffic clear so I could make a U turn and park my car. Got pulled over for an "illegal" U turn in a business district. $250 with traffic school. Pull into parking spot after getting ticket, wait in the chipotle for 20 minutes because of the massive line. Come back outside to find a 70$ parking ticket because my meter expired.......

That rings in as the most expensive Burrito in history.

When... A company you have done a lot of projects for calls you to do another project for them, they give you the specs /location/super on the job , You unload everything get set up to start cutting film and another tint co. pulls up (who you happen to know) and says it's his job??????  A meeting with the GC ensues and come to find out they gave the other guy the contract , there was a mixup in the office.

:lol2 That happened to me once when I was working for another company. I called the bossman up and he got all frantic, said to "Grab your sh*t and beat them to the glass. Do whatever it takes to get as many windows before they get to them. Stake your Claim!"

I gave the ole salute and went to town, five windows into it we got the word to start pulling it down. :lol6

Edited by Tint Eastwood

Left the shop to grab everyone lunch. Waited in the median for a few minutes to let traffic clear so I could make a U turn and park my car. Got pulled over for an "illegal" U turn in a business district. $250 with traffic school. Pull into parking spot after getting ticket, wait in the chipotle for 20 minutes because of the massive line. Come back outside to find a 70$ parking ticket because my meter expired.......

I told you to stop messing with that Chipotle mang  :evileye

But that sucks, sorry to hear that. 

That's work related ------ it sucks------- and it's not your fault the gov'mt. can't handle all the money they suck out of hard working people!!!!!!!!!

It's okay. I can donate some money to the state. They are in debt after all.

Your post is work related , and the circumstances suck, but its not your fault the gov'mt. of Ca. can't handle the hard earned money of Californians. J.S.