Don't ya hate it when.......

Don't you hate when the customer tints and says he's mastered the back glass but brings it to you to do the windshield?

And then the text you the next morning worrying you to death about the job. I found this, is this supposed to be like this, I've never seen this. Ugh gonna have to convert to a horror story.

Don't you hate when you ask a potential customer how many windows they want tinted, they indicate several, it turns out to be 1, that easily could have been measured by them and conveyed to you, and your contact wasn't even there.  :evileye

:facepalm2

Don't you hate it when you write up a work order. You let the Site contact know projects are booked 3 weeks out and to keep our scheduler up to date on when the frames go up and before the glass is supposed to be in so we can measure up for the precut graphics.

Months go by not a peep. Then they phone shouting "the glass has been in for 2 weeks " "why haven't you called me" :facepalm2

Don't you hate it when... a set of customers come in the showroom,,  just after finishing a giant blunt apparently.  Reeking of pot smoke smilie_b_016.gif

Then they leave after filling your showroom with the stench,,,, then another customer comes in, not seeing the crew that just left.  Now they are looking at you like :evileye  :eye

Don't you hate it when... a set of customers come in the showroom,,  just after finishing a giant blunt apparently.  Reeking of pot smoke smilie_b_016.gif

Then they leave after filling your showroom with the stench,,,, then another customer comes in, not seeing the crew that just left.  Now they are looking at you like :evileye   :eye

I am glad I don't have to worry about those type of customers. 

How about the custy that walks into the bay and asks a price, then tells you the "boss" quoted a cheaper price.

Then why the hell did you ask me for a price? Would you have told me if I quoted cheaper than the boss, a-hole?

I have had that happen before. When I quote them higher is when they then tell me that someone else in the shop quoted them a little cheaper. Makes me look like I am trying to rip them off at that point!