Don't ya hate it when.......

Do your best to keep the story to the "for Dummies" size..

I'll start.

Dont ya hate it when your team finishes up a 70 hour install and the clients client shows up at their new building for the first time and blows a gasket because the film installed is 'NOT WHAT WAS APPROVED".

Turns out many samples of various whites were sent out and each one had the film removed by *someone *  so the client ended up looking at and approving A LINER!!! Gee wonder why that didn't match!! :facepalm2

20150723_144309_zpsjkttjyn8.jpg

Just keep repeating " I don't pickem....I just stickem" when something seems odd. Eventually you will get to do a huge removal and replacement!!! :money :money

Dont ya hate it when your team finishes up a 70 hour install and the clients client shows up at their new building for the first time and blows a gasket because the film installed is 'NOT WHAT WAS APPROVED".

Turns out many samples of various whites were sent out and each one had the film removed by *someone *  so the client ended up looking at and approving A LINER!!! Gee wonder why that didn't match!! :facepalm2

w0w!! Now that has to be a first!! :lol2

And super funny!! That only a tinter could appreciate!!  :lol6  :lol6  :lol6  :lol6

Don't you hate it when.....you show up to do a job.  You have figured out the window is 17 feet to the top.  You have a multi-ladder that is 11 foot tall.  You can reach 7 foot high easy enough so that will work.  Then you get the ladder up and the 5 foot WIDE window has a few inches that you just can't quite reach from the middle no matter how you stretch.

Had this happen and I actually unlocked the hinges on my Werner MT26, brought the base in about a foot, and used a ratchet strap to hold the legs from spreading out.  I gained just enough height to reach the edges.  Was still a solid base to work on....