2015 Cla 250 Mercedes

captainbeats

Have done many of the first CLA with no problems, did a brand new CLA about a week ago and had problem with the push start called the dealer and they said to let it dry out a couple days to see if it works, customer said it started working again. Dealer said the module was in the door but its not its in the back window area not sure were, did another one today same problem we told the customer to wait a couple days fingers crossed it starts working again. 

note the push button comes out so you can start the car manually.......get ready for some pissed off customers:runforhills

I have had this happen a couple times also. Luckily they were for the dealership and they took care of it. Now I am very careful with the amount of water I use. I put paper towels in the bottom to soak up water when squeegeeing. Then I use a hard card and paper towel to push the water out of the film to the side letting the paper towel soak up the water best as possible. Have not had a problem sense. I do a decent amount of them 

We have the Mercedes account here in Fresno and we have done our fair share.  Ive experienced this problem with about 2% of the installs.  The antenna for the transponder is in the back glass.  Not sure what causes it not to work.  The good thing is that is has always started working again.  I hate the not knowing tho.

I did one  couple wks ago 2016. Previous customer. Key sensor not detected. Done a few but this s the first time I guess I used  more water this time. Me and him d been reading online. It s Feb, winter time. Took about over a wk finally customer txt back said it works. Thank God 

14 hours ago, VWaholic said:

Just so everyone knows. This is still a problem on the 2019 CLA 250. Just did one and I'm having the same problem. :/ It's for the dealership. time to give them a call. I wish it was just for a customer.

Just a heads up. We had them start working again after a couple days.