Will film help with reflecting the suns rays?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yeah

Don't throw 3M Prestige (and I believe Huper C series) at this type situation as they are known to reflect NIR.

Or fashion a storm window like setting and instead of glass use bug screen to reduce reflective.

Thanks Smartie.  So the Llumar is the way to go. I'll just have to find someone that I can get it from or suggest the screen idea, although I'm not sure the homeowner will want to do this as they may feel it will obstruct their view of the river they live on.

Just be aware that there are other issues with using an external film.... I wouldn't make any type of guarantee that it will solve the problem, just in case it does not.   :twocents

What would be your reservation in using AIR 80 (THE 80 for exterior)?

I agree with TomTint n Whitehog that tinting is not the best solution for Ridler's question.

Just be aware that there are other issues with using an external film.... I wouldn't make any type of guarantee that it will solve the problem, just in case it does not.   :twocents

What would be your reservation in using AIR 80 (THE 80 for exterior)?

I assume it would need to be sealed...  External films don't last as long.... Two off the top of my head.

Nothing against that film - just with external films in general. Have to take into account a few other things then with an internal installation - and if the OP doesn't do much FG, might not be aware of them.  :thumb

Archived