ST Carbon or CXP?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like before you worry about if the film will last or not FIRST you should see if you can put it on correctly... The enthusiasm is nice but remember you need to learn to walk before you can run.

Best of luck :thumb

Hello and welcome to the forum. I see that you are in Michigan. I wanted to let you know that we are the authorized Global Window Films distributor for Michigan. If you would like to sample the products please give us a call so we can get one out to you. You can reach us at 800-825-3746, ask for Roger, he is the sales rep for Michigan.

Hello , 

we are a distributor in CALIFORNIA, we sell dyed, carbon and nano ceramic automotive films. We have a "no bull" approach when it comes to helping out 

potential customers. If you would like to information / or samples of our films please let us know our websites is http://solartintfilm.com we also just started launching

our tailight headlight films. 

Take Care

I am also from Michigan, the laws do suck here but cops are very lenient. Almost every 1 out of 10 cars, if not more, has 20% all around. Its very common, especially in ritzy suburbs. Im not saying its right but people dont get pulled over unless the cops are looking for a reason to get you for more. Just sayin

I am also from Michigan, the laws do suck here but cops are very lenient. Almost every 1 out of 10 cars, if not more, has 20% all around. Its very common, especially in ritzy suburbs. Im not saying its right but people dont get pulled over unless the cops are looking for a reason to get you for more. Just sayin

Where about in Michigan bud? & I can strongly agree on the 1/10 ratio. Probably seen at least 10 fully custom tinted earlier today while driving for a short distance.

Archived