Dyed film that will last!

I have been installing Johnson Window Films exclusively for the last 7 or 8 years. When Marathon first came out I switched to it. Its my best seller and I sell it as a mid grade film. I have not had many issues with it. No come backs for adhesive failure or anything like that. However, I had a few friends I think 3 or 4 whom I redid their back windows because the film started to get a bit blurry and couldn't see very well out of it. I think they were installed about 4 or 5 years ago and all around the same year. Its possible it came from a single batch or box but I can't be 100% sure. The color seemed good still and it shrinks and installs well compared to other films I've used.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the time we keep a low profile and try not to get involved with shameless self promotion.

However we do believe our Siruis Film is as good as any film on the board.

Most of the time we keep a low profile and try not to get involved with shameless self promotion.

However we do believe our Siruis Film is as good as any film on the board.

I have been using Classic Black from express for the past few years.  It is reasonable on the price and it is a color stable, dyed film. I am very pleased with it and it matches well with factory glass.  

There are some that remember DTI in the 80's

They were plagued with delamination issues.

20% was 2 layers of 35 and 5% was 3 layers.

DTI later became MSC and now Solar Guard!

Archived