Dyed film that will last!

That doesn't make me feel any better about them. :wrong

Not to mention their performance numbers are rather misleading. And pushing this IRR crap doesn't help their case any.

Top of the line with a TSER of 58 the next best has a 52 TSER but they want to say the huge difference in IRR numbers makes a difference. :bs

Again, I'm not claiming Rayno has credibility in longevity, but I will say we did a test once, and the S9 was about 40 degrees cooler than Global's ceramic film.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to mention their performance numbers are rather misleading. And pushing this IRR crap doesn't help their case any.

Top of the line with a TSER of 58 the next best has a 52 TSER but they want to say the huge difference in IRR numbers makes a difference. :bs

Again, I'm not claiming Rayno has credibility in longevity, but I will say we did a test once, and the S9 was about 40 degrees cooler than Global's ceramic film.

Real World or on Heat Lamp?

Is that you Rayno Ric?

Sounds like you have been influenced by a certain someone...

Take a deep breath.

You get what you pay for... You believe your getting a superior performing film at a low low price?

If or when the products you install come crashing down due to longevity, then you will understand that to survive long term, you need your products to do the same..

I am not saying Rayno films won't last... but hey... let's give it some time and see... The proof is in the pudding.

BTW... these Rayno films seem similar to the FlexFilm line up...

Is that you Rayno Ric?

Sounds like you have been influenced by a certain someone...

Take a deep breath.

You get what you pay for... You believe your getting a superior performing film at a low low price?

If or when the products you install come crashing down due to longevity, then you will understand that to survive long term, you need your products to do the same..

I am not saying Rayno films won't last... but hey... let's give it some time and see... The proof is in the pudding.

BTW... these Rayno films seem similar to the FlexFilm line up...

The only influencing aspect was the test we did from a sample roll, and we do not use Rayno, but their S9 film isn't exactly low-cost.

I have found in the 30+ years I have been tinting cars....the easier the film shrinks, the shorter the life will be of the film. The most difficult films to shrink are usually the highest quality and longest lasting. And I'm in the most brutal area, South Florida....humidity and 100 temps

The most difficult films to shrink are usually the highest quality and longest lasting. And I'm in the most brutal area, South Florida....humidity and 100 temps

Hello Jaketuckey,

How well or how poor a film shrinks is a function of the MD/TD ratio, which would have no impact on longevity.   Your statement is probably true based upon your experience, but this is one of those cases where correlation does not imply causation.

You may want to consider Global or Llumar.  These two films shrink very well and they have proven track records for durability.

-Howard

Archived