Dyed film that will last!

IMO Flexfilm and Scorpion IR Shield are dead ringers, with Rayno being the standout (because of their faint blue appearance in the lighter shades where they are unable to counter the ceramic color with carbon).

Rayno's business is Korea is weaker in 2016. They are realigning their focus to China market.

Again, they bring some caucasians to demo in China.

I think their new managers don't understand window films.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually add Scorpion, Dragon distribution, Solar Control (the list goes on) to the list that all sell that same korean crap Howard does.  

No sir, not Dragon Distributing . Not sure where you got your facts on that one but you are incorrect.

Many distributors in US buys craps from Nexfil, CoNco and Wintech and China to pass-off as US brand window films.

Solar FX is not Crap!

Actually add Scorpion, Dragon distribution, Solar Control (the list goes on) to the list that all sell that same korean crap Howard does.

No sir, not Dragon Distributing . Not sure where you got your facts on that one but you are incorrect.

Many distributors in US buys craps from Nexfil, CoNco and Wintech and China to pass-off as US brand window films.

Solar FX is not Crap!

Thank you for saying that Fat Cat. Seeing that I respect your opinion greatly, it means a lot coming from you!

Solar FX has great film. We've changed our line from Suntek and are now using Solar FX Carbon and Ceramic. The Carbon is a good non metalized upgrade with an attractive black look. The ceramic performance numbers are awesome, and makes for an easy top line upgrade that is comparable to Llumar or 3M without the high price. From what I understand five years or so without any film failure stories, with no changes to the film is a good indicator of a quality product. Good job guys I hope you gain some much deserved notoriety!

Solar FX has great film. We've changed our line from Suntek and are now using Solar FX Carbon and Ceramic. The Carbon is a good non metalized upgrade with an attractive black look. The ceramic performance numbers are awesome, and makes for an easy top line upgrade that is comparable to Llumar or 3M without the high price. From what I understand five years or so without any film failure stories, with no changes to the film is a good indicator of a quality product. Good job guys I hope you gain some much deserved notoriety!

so who has 5 years?  Solar FX?  There was a "raffle" on September 2015 for the "2 year anniversary" so that would make it less than 3 years old wouldn't it?

Archived