Dyed film that will last!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually add Scorpion, Dragon distribution, Solar Control (the list goes on) to the list that all sell that same korean crap Howard does.  

No sir, not Dragon Distributing . Not sure where you got your facts on that one but you are incorrect.

Tint4food,, you need to make sure you know EXACTLY what you are talking about before spouting like that, speaking of misinformation.

Rayno has no magic formula, except for quick failure. Look up the amount of current failure on their films.

You make it sound like the SunGuard fiasco was Howard's fault. He was just a distributor. He didn't MAKE SunGuard.

Global QDP has been around more than 10 years... I believe it is as solid and reliable as anything you want to pit against it.... :twocents

So what your saying is Global has been around more than 10 years and I personally have not see 1 photo or discussion about failure, while some of the others in question have been around 3-5 years or less with plenty of photos and discussions of failure.  That kind of sums it up.   :dunno

Global QDP has been around more than 10 years... I believe it is as solid and reliable as anything you want to pit against it.... :twocents

So what your saying is Global has been around more than 10 years and I personally have not see 1 photo or discussion about failure, while some of the others in question have been around 3-5 years or less with plenty of photos and discussions of failure. That kind of sums it up. :dunno

:thumb

Buy Global or Llumar, Global has been good out here. Cen., California, summer time around 107 degrees, zero come backs in the past six years. One of the very first cars that i did with Global was my Truck and my brother inlaws avalon, and they are holding just great.

Archived