Tint shop are u kidding me.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have some sort of contract/paperwork/list of the cars and a lawyer,,that might help you in court

Probly screwed if a verbal contract

Long time ago,,One place after about 5-6 "cars" I said this film is crap,,I can't work with it,,it melts,creases to easy etc,,,you have a good/better/best chart is there a worst film?=don't come up front anymore,,,I packed up and left her with 6 cars that day that were dropped off,,lol

Should have waited til you got paid before open mouth

Hopefully you have something in writing, or as Pyramids said, some type of history to show how you were being paid.

If not... at least hopefully one lesson learned is to get anything with regards to a job in writing before starting. Not sure if this is a problem with other industries, but it seems to be all too common for tinters.  :twocents

In an unrelated search I came across this kind of similar story to the troubles OP is having.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armor-Shield-Plus-Marvin-Weinstein/Toronto-Internet-Ontario-M2J-1Z4/Armor-Shield-Plus-Marvin-Weinstein-Armor-Shield-Plus-Scam-operation-Liar-cheat-dirty-959695

"Ive been working for him for a long time, and he never pays me on time"

"Some of the crap he has me install turns purple before I even finish the job."

"I am just an installer right. If you want Sun Guard, Llumar, 3M, Madico, or whatever, Marvin magically has it in stock."

Post the car wash, pics, names so no fellow tinter gets put into the same position. Strike outside & tell everyone about what happened. Make them understand they will be out the $3k one way or another. Either they pay you & save some of their business or you just shut it down. Vegas mafia coming out lol.

yuup get ther ebad reputation out there asap, don't stop for years  shut em down sheisters are everywhere

Archived