Tint shop are u kidding me.

Hi all so it was slow and I went to work at four seasons car wash doing tint.got ripped of 3 thousand dollars . In a month. Not only they stole from my family .they bait and switched every costumer that came in told them that it was 3m color stable.gave them warranty cards and made me put Sunteck dyed. Called them on it and then they didn't pay me for 40 cars.now I remember why I work for myself..just hurts.I need that money.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sucks, but the very first vehicle that they wanted you to install the wrong film you should of left then.  I would take them to court and sue them.  If that is not a route you want to go, maybe contact a consumer affairs section of a news station.  This will atleast get the word out about the place and hopefully some of the customers get wind of it.

Yes it's alot of dough. Cause I told them that I didn't feel right about it . So the called the cops and I'm not aloud to go back. The cops said its a civil.That's what I get for standing up for the customers that were paying $289 for tint.I didn't know that they were doing it until I saw them take Suntek and put it in a 3m box. I pretty much

Was like this isn't 3m color stable it's to thin and it doesn't have the logo on it. Getting a hold of the labor board to get paid.

Post the car wash, pics, names so no fellow tinter gets put into the same position. Strike outside & tell everyone about what happened. Make them understand they will be out the $3k one way or another. Either they pay you & save some of their business or you just shut it down. Vegas mafia coming out lol.

Archived